Am I in England?

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
There's something wrong with my BSNL connection these days as my location shifts to England. When I am chatting with my friend on FB, it shows that I am in England. When I google search anything(like a cell phone), it shows price in punds. LOL HELP!

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^sometimes similar thing happens in my DELL Inspiron 14 5447 laptop.
Whenever I go to Yahoo India,the weather location(default) shows my location at Hong Kong!!!!!!??????

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Probably as BSNL have moved to a new IP range and location metrics of sites still haven't updated their data.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
There's something wrong with my BSNL connection these days as my location shifts to England. When I am chatting with my friend on FB, it shows that I am in England. When I google search anything(like a cell phone), it shows price in punds. LOL HELP!

Happened with me too when I first logged in to my Wnet account (forgot the country name which was displayed)
Its the temporary problem with ISP server

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I jut want an opinion or valuable suggestions of sort.

My BSNL Broadband network (Plan : BBG Combo ULD 1445) is showing location as Kolkata correctly onto my desktop across all OS(Windows 7 & Linux OS...)

Whereas in case of me DELL Inspiron 14 5447 Laptop, under Linux Mint-17.1(64-bit) OS, location is again correctly shown as Kolkata.
But in Windows-8.1(64-bit) OS, location within "Yahoo" webpage is shown as "Hong Kong"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it a problem with the Windows-8.1 OR the DELL Inspiron 14 5447 notebook itself???

Top Bottom