====>All WWE fans here<=====

Which is ur favourite WWE wrestler of all time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hayabusa_ryu

Journeyman
If u r wwe fan (I know u r) so plz post ur favourate wwe players here. No disussion about their fake issue(i.e. what we on wwe is fake wrestling). Discuss about favourite star too. So, start submiting now. My favourites are :-
(1). Who else except the Legend, The Phenom, The Deadman and Most Dominating player in WWE, THE UNDERTAKER (Mark Calloway),
(2). GOLDBERG (Bill Goldberg) and The Great Khali (cos he is an Indian),
(3). Brock Lesnar,
(4). Hulk Hogan,
(5). HHH,
(6). The ROCK,
(7). Unmasked Kane,
(8). Randy Orton,
(9). Shawn Michaels
(10). MARIA and Candice Michelle:D :D ;) ;) These two winks r for both of them:D :D
My body Look like Nunzio:( :( but I want to be like Brock Lesnar:D :D
I ever wonder how they become so stronger with macho look.:confused:

OP
hayabusa_ryu

hayabusa_ryu

Journeyman
I don't think Batista and John Cena can even stand in front of these Legends. They have travelled a lot to come in this stage. And Batista and John Cena are still achieving. Sorry about Austin. I should have included him but anyway sorry for that:( . This is my favourite list.:)

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
hhh best heel.
rocky-all time best entertainer.

hogan is all used up and body-builder who just got lucky with his carrier."Naitch" is the all time best wrestler.WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Bald, Bad-mouth & Beer.., what else do u need :D

If it ain't him, I'm not interested.*gpang.magicn.com/fileupload/community/gallery/2005/8/16/StoneColdSteveAustinV.jpg
And that's the bottom line, coz I said so.

OP
hayabusa_ryu

hayabusa_ryu

Journeyman
@gaurav_indian
Yeah his acting was superb. I have seen some of his matches anf I like him him more for his comedy acting than wrestling.

OP
hayabusa_ryu

hayabusa_ryu

Journeyman
Yes hitboxx u r absolutely right. he frequently uses rough words and more hunger for bears. One more interesting thing, I saw a man fighting in the ring and I felt at first glance that he was goldberg(I call him GOLVEERU:D ,I was wondering whether Golveeru has changed his dress) but later I realized that he was AUSTIN!!! Many similarities between GOLVEERU:D and Austin.

thedragonrocks

Broken In
As far as entertaiment is concerned, nothing beats the Rock / Steve Austin, the comedy they make on stage was awesome... no one can beat that even today...!

As far skills are concerned, I'm addicted to Brock Lesnar, even today I play using him everyday in Smackdown! Here comes the pain on PS2... he moves are amazing

voljin1987

Broken In
As far skills are concerned, I'm addicted to Brock Lesnar, even today I play using him everyday in Smackdown! Here comes the pain on PS2... he moves are amazing
Yup on HCTP Brock rocks... F5 was a Kick@$$ move too.. Too bad he was just brawn... couldnt talk if his life depended on it

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Undertaker is the best for me. He is the Undead. He is the best.
By the way Batista is also my favourite. Shaun Michael scuks.:-D:-D

Rockstar11

Technomancer
(1) THE UNDERTAKER
(2) Rock
(3) Stone Cold Steve Austin
(4) Kane
(5) Shawn Michaels
(6) hardy boyz
(7) rey mysterio
(8) john cena

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Whats up guyz , why ins't shawn Michaels ???

man he is ICON & the struggling wrestler , with not much power and speed

But his motive is to win !!! :)

thedragonrocks

Broken In
Undertaker is kick ass... but too bad, the current storyline make him lose to Vladimir Koslov... come on, the dead man doesn't lose just like that

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^^ Y ?? is UNDERTAKER is human ok , he can loose or win

UNDERTAKER and SHAWN MICHAEL career has many lossing than their victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom