All webhosting and domain related queries here.

abhidev

Human Spambot
I'm using openshift....and its pretty cool.

Recently I renewed the domain name on GoDaddy and they charged almost twice the cost I had bought it for....so I would suggest if you are buying a domain buy it for a longer period and not just for a year coz later the cost will increase.

techlearn

Broken In
I have already booked a domain at godaddy and now looking for a webhosting provider,
got to know about outpower hosting plans are much cheaper and how is there service?

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Warning: require_once(core/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u577062794/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wptouch/wptouch.php on line 28 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'core/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/u577062794/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wptouch/wptouch.php on line 28

What does this mean :-(

aaruni

The Linux Guy
You should ask that in a wordpress specific support site, or make a new thread. Its not related to webhosting/domain, AFAIK.

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Guys need this info fast please

Is Dreamhost a good and reliable provider ?

On shared hosting they are offering unlimited domains, space and bandwidth at $2.95/month (current offer on kotaku)

And if yes how can I do the payment ( I am noobie never did any international transaction and also don't own a CC)

yogeshm.007

The real Bond
I've my domain registered on net4.in, which is to expire on Nov 20.

Now I've paid for one more year on 25th Sept., but they have not yet processed my order. They are saying that they have some backend work to do and it is taking more time than expected.

While they have assured me that domain will be renewed, I'm getting a bit restless since this domain is very important for me.

What do you guys say, should I trust them or migrate to other registrar? Has anyone of you any similar problem with them?

Re: Which one is a better host ?

thanks for the replies i was also looking for one.
is there any indian hosting provides unlimited space n cheaper like outpower.
any accepts paypal as payment gateway.

Hosting Fever provides unlimited space and bandwidth in all their shared hosting plans. You can even take a 30 days free trial.

How is godaddy?
I'm thinking of buying a domain.
Which is cheapest domain hosting site?

- - - Updated - - -

And for webhosting for a personal website portfolio. Wordpress.org is good?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
How is godaddy?

- - - Updated - - -

I'd recommend namecheap.com for domains

Wordpress.org will only give you wordpress(which is great to use for your personal site). Get hosting or a VPS.

You could try this: *www.hostgator.in/shared

or *www.leaseweb.com/

[MENTION=57860]thetechfreak[/MENTION] So, I can make up my personal website on wordpress.org and then host to hostgator?
Or I should do something else?

How is godaddy?

- - - Updated - - -

Buy cheapest domain from Net4 and u can make a free blog at wordpress. com

[MENTION=57860]thetechfreak[/MENTION] So, I can make up my personal website on wordpress.org and then host to hostgator?
Or I should do something else?
Make your site on local system and upload to any host. Or you can create your wordpress blog on wordpress.com and transfer to any host.
for any assistance you can message me.

- - - Updated - - -

i am looking for good hosting provider for my website.
i will be running joomla and wordpress both.
space is not a issue even 500 MB will do better if 1 GB.
Bandwidth i dont know any where between 4-5 GB may be....(not sure how much i will require...).
major issue is the strength of the server....

My budget is $5 - $7.
please reply....

HostingFever.in offers Unlimited Space and Bandwidth at $10 per year (after 50% Off). Take 30 days free trial before buying.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
I'd recommend namecheap.com for domains

Wordpress.org will only give you wordpress(which is great to use for your personal site). Get hosting or a VPS.

You could try this: *www.hostgator.in/shared

or *www.leaseweb.com/

DO not go with leaseweb. I'm sure [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] will back me here.

Top Bottom