** All USB EVDO/HSDPA (3.5G) data cards or modems queries here **

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
With the 3G Tariffs being pocket Friendly ofcourse I'm looking for 3G Solution only.

Well I use Vodafone 3G on my LG Optimus One, but looking for a dongle as I'm planning to ditch my BSNL UL750 @ 512kbps.

And as per my experience MTS is much better than Tata Photon+. I have TP+ (Got it from office), so I know how it is :p

kovidr

Broken In
Wifi router with support for 3g data card?

Now i am looking for a wifi router which supports a 3g usb data card .
I am going to buy huawaei E303C ........so i need a wifi router which supports this . I have searched a lot but couldn't find any .

Please tell me the range of the device also.

Also please tell me the performance of E303C

kovidr

Broken In
Now i am looking for a wifi router which supports a 3g usb data card .
I am going to buy huawaei E303C ........so i need a wifi router which supports this . I have searched a lot but couldn't find any .

Please tell me the range of the device also.

Also please tell me the performance of E303C .

vkattunga

Broken In
hi
^
checkout the link

Huawei E355 WIFI Data Card, 3G Wifi Data Cards, Wireless Data Cards, Data Card Price - E355 WIFI DONGLE

i think this one is for yu
hope it helps ...

coming to the e 303c .. its best for one of the Huawe

happy surfing...

vish

hi
^
checkout the link

*www.huaweidevice.co.in/Products/MobileBroadband/E355.php

i think this one is for yu
hope it helps ...

coming to the e 303c .. its best for one of the Huawe

happy surfing...

vish

hi

do chekcout

*www.homeshop18.com/netgear-n150-wireless-wgr-614-wifi-router/computer-peripherals/networking-equipment/product:16593309/cid:3299/

*www.homeshop18.com/tp-link-tl-mr3220-n-150mbps-3g-wireless-wifi-router/computer-peripherals/networking-equipment/product:27946351/cid:3299/

vish

*www.pcworld.in/product/review/linksys-e4200-51842011

this can not be neglected...

vish

ajith025

Broken In
Hi,

i have a tablet with 3g & wifi, mobile with wifi, and a pc. i am having internet connection on pc using modem provided by bsnl. and also using internet on tablet using 3g.

my requirement is that i want to use my tablet as modem through wifi hotspot and want to browse internet through tablet on pc and mobile, and at times i need the internet connection on pc to be accessed by my tablet and mobile.

If i but this device can i connect from tablet to pc and use internet? and also reverse from pc to tablet? at the same time can i connect my mobile to this wifi network? how many device possible ? is there any limit ? i am buying a router because if anything happen to my existing bsnl modem i dont have to buy a new one again.

TP Link TL-WR740N Router

vkattunga

Broken In
^

hi

check user guide from their site from download section it helps more... for clarity

vish

*www.tp-link.com.au/Resources/document/TL-WR740N_V4_UG.pdf

this is the link above chet out...

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
all of those above looking for way to sharing their 3g connection this is the best option:
TP-LINK TP-Link : TL-MR3220 : 150Mbps Wireless Lite N 3G Router White | Router | Flipkart.com
only issue is recognition of micromax usb 3g modem for which the solution is to simply install latest firmware(confirmed working by 1 user with bsnl new evdo modem too,read 2nd comment).simply plug your 3g usb modem in the back side usb port & with just few clicks you are done.the above model is 150mbps but there is 300mbps version too:
TP-Link : TL-MR3420 : 300Mbps Wireless N 3G Router, Compatible with UMTS/HSPA/EVDO USB modem, - www.deltapage.com

pankaj.

Broken In
Hi,

i have a tablet with 3g & wifi, mobile with wifi, and a pc. i am having internet connection on pc using modem provided by bsnl. and also using internet on tablet using 3g.

my requirement is that i want to use my tablet as modem through wifi hotspot and want to browse internet through tablet on pc and mobile, and at times i need the internet connection on pc to be accessed by my tablet and mobile.

If i but this device can i connect from tablet to pc and use internet? and also reverse from pc to tablet? at the same time can i connect my mobile to this wifi network? how many device possible ? is there any limit ? i am buying a router because if anything happen to my existing bsnl modem i dont have to buy a new one again.

TP Link TL-WR740N Router

Hi ajith025,

Which tablet you have ?

thanks

mayoorite

Night Fury
Need a wireless internet help

HI
I need a wireless internet connection for laptop,it could be prepaid or postpaid of any operator (how is BSNL 3g).I can monthly pay upto Rs300-400 for it with good download speed.Monthly usage will between 1-1.5GB.
How is BSNL 3g ?Are their data cards good?Can they offer 2-3mpbs speed?(Jaipur Circle).Or i should buy any other data card like "Huawei E303C Datacard".

pankaj.

Broken In
Hi Ajith025

iberry auxus ax03g WOW,

Can u share your ax03g experience with us ?

Which 3G Operator you are using ?

Wifi Tithering allow you to share 3g internet with PC and other device you can find more on google.

thanks

mayoorite

Night Fury
Re: Need a wireless internet help

HI
I need a wireless internet connection for laptop,it could be prepaid or postpaid of any operator (how is BSNL 3g).I can monthly pay upto Rs300-400 for it with good download speed.Monthly usage will between 1-1.5GB.
How is BSNL 3g ?Are their data cards good?Can they offer 2-3mpbs speed?(Jaipur Circle).Or i should buy any other data card like "Huawei E303C Datacard".

Did nobody know the answer?

please reply.

Dushie

Broken In
Buy any unlocked modem and go for a service provider that has the best coverage in your area . Most of the service providers are offering good plans costing around Rs 250 to 300 fir 1 gb. What I do usually is that I would go for a prepaid connection to test the services out, in case i don't find them satisfactory I just move to next one.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

mkumar

Broken In
I need 3 Dongles
All of them will b using 3g or 2g sim con`s of BSNL.
I found in this thread some body mentioned 21 mbps dongle is it worth buying or should i stick with "E303c" as both of them from Huawei.
(Both of them are selling @1800/-rs.)
Thx in advance

mkumar

Broken In
I need 3 Dongles
All of them will b using 3g or 2g sim con`s of BSNL.
I found in this thread some body mentioned 21 mbps dongle is it worth buying or should i stick with "E303c" as both of them from Huawei.
(Both of them are selling @1800/-rs.)
Thx in advance
Could any body please reply to my Qstn?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Friends,have any one of you used this MTS MBROWSE CDMA USB Modem, in KOLKATA?

How about the connectivity and speed of this device + network?
Again coverage area in KOLKATA required.

Any issues with MTS network in KOLKATA as such?
Please,answer the query if any Forum Friend(prefarably from KOLKATA) has/is using this device(MTS MBROWSE CDMA USB Modem)...

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Friends,have any one of you used this MTS MBROWSE CDMA USB Modem, in KOLKATA?

How about the connectivity and speed of this device + network?
Again coverage area in KOLKATA required.

Any issues with MTS network in KOLKATA as such?
Please,answer the query if any Forum Friend(prefarably from KOLKATA) has/is using this device(MTS MBROWSE CDMA USB Modem)...

I've used Vodafone netcruise CDMA modem which uses the MTS CDMA network only. The speed within kolkata is pretty good, you'll get actual speeds of round 100~150 kBps .... however if you move out of kolkata, even to nearby areas the speed will drop drastically.

So good thing to take if you do not plan to move out of the city much

blackpearl

The Devil
What's the difference between Huawei E303 and Huawei E303c?

Seems like Huawei E303c supports voice calling or something, which I don't need. Should I go for Huawei E303. It's Rs350 cheaper.

EDIT: Seems like both supports voice call. I can't find any difference.

Huawei E303 3G/2G Data Card 7.2Mbps 3G USB Modem, Auto APN, AIRCEL Logo,White | eBay
Huawei E303C | Datacard | Flipkart.com

EDIT2: Found my answer on this page
Huawei :: Products - Mobile Broadband - Data Cards Features Comparison Sheet

Apparently, the C in Huawei E303c represents 2GB of free cloud account and everything else is the same.

Last edited:

utkarshj

Right off the assembly line
Re: USB DataCard advice!

I am using bsnl broadband (cable connection) . I need a WiFi Modem + Router . my budget is around 2K. plz suggest

Top Bottom