All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
No Season 11 is still going on as it has 24 Episodes and AMC has released only 8 episodes and rest pending due to COVID-19 pandemic.

From Wiki :
AMC confirmed in September 2020 that the series would conclude with the eleventh season, covering 24 episodes over a two-year broadcast period, at the same time as announcing a spinoff series involving the characters of Daryl and Carol to start airing in 2023

Reference :
*undeadwalking.com/2021/12/18/amc-walking-dead-season-11-schedule/

@Nerevarine : How many Season have you completed ? I am on Season 7 and its getting interesting by each episode now. Don't think it would be repetitive due to new surprises in it. 8.2 rating also suggests that it is still entertaining till the end :)

Last edited:

shreeux

Movie Buff
Hawkeye - 2021
TV Mini-Series

Episodes - 6

My Rating:- 7/10

Trailer: *www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VYb3B1ETlk&ab

Series good...without headaches

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I was recently recommended Modern Family, which is available on Hotstar. I am absolutely loving it. I strongly recommend everyone who like Comedy series to not skip this.
Please recommend other comedy series which are must watch.

shreeux

Movie Buff
Money Heist
Original title: La casa de papel
TV Series
2017–2021
1h 10m

Awards - 31 wins & 37 nominations

Trailer: *www.youtube.com/watch?v=htqXL94Rza4&ab

After being postponed more than a year...Finished today.

One of the biggest energetic series...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Finally Completed The Walking Dead Season 11 till Episode 8. And it's been helluva experience binge watching it in 2 weeks :)

How is White Collar ? Anybody watched.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Human (Hotstar) 9/10
*www.imdb.com/title/tt15128088/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk

Very well written, the Direction is very good. Improbable at times and the whole series does not feel stretchy. Story is good but the way it is executed makes it worth binging.

Last edited:

shreeux

Movie Buff
Dark (2017–2020)
TV Series
Episodes - 26

Awards - 8 wins & 21 nominations

My Rating:- 8/10

Trailer: *www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrwycJ08PSA&ab

The Question is not where...But When?

One of the hectic brain-scrambling series...Too much twisty and confused like insane.

Top Bottom