All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

shreeux

Movie Buff
Let me Know Money Heist series is completed or not (I mean they never to go make another season in the future)

I like to start...Always prefer completed series only

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Still not Completed:sad:
Not sure what you mean?

You started and yet to finish or waiting the TV show to conclude.

Katla S1 should be a mini series. It became popular so they may try to churn out a sequel which won't justify this.

Trust me and watch only S1. If ever a S2 ever comes, I'll first watch and let you know if you should.

Till that time assume Katla ended with S1!!!

shreeux

Movie Buff
Not sure what you mean?

You started and yet to finish or waiting the TV show to conclude.

Katla S1 should be a mini series. It became popular so they may try to churn out a sequel which won't justify this.

Trust me and watch only S1. If ever a S2 ever comes, I'll first watch and let you know if you should.

Till that time assume Katla ended with S1!!!
I like to watch only completed series...if not I will miss the essence of the series...

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
I have been watching money heist from couple of episodes now. I don't get the hype. I am still on first season though. Does it get better?for me prison break was far better.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I have been watching money heist from couple of episodes now. I don't get the hype. I am still on first season though. Does it get better?for me prison break was far better.

which one are you watching the Eng Dubbed version or the original Subtitle version?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Prison break is OG. It's not to be compared with Money Heist.
Money Heist is pop corn entertainment. While you will appreciate Professor's plan only later in the season.

Top Bottom