All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
How is Supernatural (2005) ?
15 Seasons is a lot to watch though....
In my opinion it should have ended at season 5(you will realize it when watching its ending), see at least first 2 seasons & if you find it interesting then finish the 5th season & then drop it unless you are sure you want to see the rest 10 seasons & have enough time for that. I have watched till season 8 many years ago & will probably finish remaining 7 seasons in one go in future(decided that after finishing 8th season).

Great show if you like sci fi
?? This is Supernatural tv series, angels demons heaven hell.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
In my opinion it should have ended at season 5(you will realize it when watching its ending), see at least first 2 seasons & if you find it interesting then finish the 5th season & then drop it unless you are sure you want to see the rest 10 seasons & have enough time for that. I have watched till season 8 many years ago & will probably finish remaining 7 seasons in one go in future(decided that after finishing 8th season).

?? This is Supernatural tv series, angels demons heaven hell.

I like supernatural and scifi shows might be there are some shows which i drop between otherwise i watch until it finishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I could watch only 2 seasons. After that it just lost all novelty features.
I agree 3rd season is not that good but 4th & 5th season are good, in fact one can stop watching at the end of 5th season which should have been the series finale in my opinion as it nicely tied up all loose ends but as usual the milking franchise syndrome appeared & the series eventually ended up with 15 seasons.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I could watch only 2 seasons. After that it just lost all novelty features.
Hmm, so which series are worth watching till end ? after finishing BB I will watch which can be viewed with complete satisfaction.
Friend is saying either start Dexter or Walking Dead :unsure:

Man...this Imdb ratings for TV Series looks so exaggerating. 8.9...8.8...8.5 blah blah!!!

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
In scifi there is Fringe which in my opinion is worth watching till its end though last season was a bit weak. Dexter is good but it kind of lost its charm after season 4.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Say my name
Dekha nahi bhai abhi tak yeh show? Do watch El Camino in the end, chances are that you won't like it but give it a try.

Before El Camino , Better Call Saul is a good watch. A spin-off of Breaking Bad.

Started watching it, Season 1 four episodes watched and already this series has lots of praise from me.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Panchayat
If this were a movie, a national award would have been reserved for the lead//supporting cast

The series is good but doubtful whether its national award winning because there are other series as good as this or better like Jamtara, Apaharan, etc.
I thought the lead could’ve done better. He sometimes felt way more depressed to the point it made me uncomfortable. I’ve been to rural and worked there.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Before El Camino , Better Call Saul is a good watch. A spin-off of Breaking Bad.

Started watching it, Season 1 four episodes watched and already this series has lots of praise from me.
BCS is great. But El Camino can be watched after BB so didn't mention it, moreover it has no link with BCS. TBH I stopped watching BCS in the midway. Bob is a great actor.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The series is good but doubtful whether its national award winning because there are other series as good as this or better like Jamtara, Apaharan, etc.
Did not see Jamtara (all my frieds said only bad things about it!)
Apaharan (Which streaming site?)
I thought the lead could’ve done better. He sometimes felt way more depressed to the point it made me uncomfortable. I’ve been to rural and worked there.
He was depressed! What is there to feel/discover about that. From the words he was shown reluctant to do the job. He even starts preparing for CAT, then with even bad rank, gets more depressed.

IMO, acting wise the leads did a very good job! (Jeetu and Chandan Roy)

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Did not see Jamtara (all my frieds said only bad things about it!)
Apaharan (Which streaming site?)

He was depressed! What is there to feel/discover about that. From the words he was shown reluctant to do the job. He even starts preparing for CAT, then with even bad rank, gets more depressed.

IMO, acting wise the leads did a very good job! (Jeetu and Chandan Roy)
I know he’s frustrated to the core. Just felt his acting wasn’t natural few times. Actually its very difficult for these actors since people like late Irfan khan have raised the bar too high.

Apaharan is at Alt Balaji featuring Arunodaya Singh. The series is very fascinating, highly recommend watching it. I bet you haven’t seen anything like it.

Jamtara is as real as it can get. It can be controversial too , you’ll get it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom