All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
SHE 8/10
(Netflix)

Some may not digest the concept but whatever it is the makers stayed true to their belief and told with conviction.
I liked.
Direction, acting is good.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Family Man 2 8/10
(Amazon prime)

Its good, a lot coherent and well thought out season 2 this time.

Sunflower 7/10
(Zee5)

Weird, bizarre, quirky and funny! Check out.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Lucifer Season 5 - 7/10
Disappointed with part 2
But interesting end.

Family man season 2 - 8/10
Good story. Little better than previous one.
Did not liked ending.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Sweet Tooth (till E6)

This is really well made. Cute and sweet story, seems more relevant due to resemblance with COVID after effect.
At times has usual dark and sad track but, the kid is super cute!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Loki 7/10
(Hotstar)

First it felt like inspired by DC's Lengends of Tomorrow, then it continued feeling same.
Marvel took core concept of LoT and spanned a new angle to it (As they always do).

But, its obvious with more budget everything looks shiny. Why only 6 episodes though?

I remember in 2018 or 2019 Netflix shared in an article that 8 is the sweet spot. Before that we used to have Web series with 12/13 episodes per season. Post that, you would rare see any series having more than 8 episodes in a season.
But, 6 is way less.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Katla @Netflix

Very slow, like veryyy slow. But, deals in eerie, complex and at times disturbing and the finale deserves the warning it shows before it starts.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Family Man - 9/10
Freakin awesome. Really enjoyed from start to end. Cinematography/Drama/Action/Humor this has everything in it and Emotions too :)
Generally a series starts with a Bang in Season 1 and then disappoints with Season 2. But this one never disappointed with Season 2 also.
Kept the audiences hooked up to their seats and thinking. Few Surprises (I'll add in Spoilers....)

Really impressed with the Protagonist.. Srikant TIwari (Manoj Bajpayee), he did a commendable job acting as a Family Man and an undercover agent. I really loved some of the characters in the story.

1. Srikant Tiwari
2. Suchitra Tiwari (What a great acting!! and I'm really impressed how she justified her character completely)
3. JK Talpade (Great comic timing and humor in his dialogues and a great support for Srikant, the Bond between the duo is really excellent)

Dhriti has a dumb girl role and She did well :)

Dhriti killing her Boyfriend was really Shocking!!!
Milind's death scene was very emotional

I wanted to know what happened in Lonavala.... ;)
Did Suchitra tell the Truth to Srikant when she confessed in the end ??
*www.hindustantimes.com/entertainme...mein-kya-hua-tha-mystery-101623210732223.html

Eagerly waiting for Season 3.
Hat's off to the entire Family Man team for making such a great memorable series.

And they really mean it when they say "Inspired from Daily News Stories...." :)

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@Zangetsu Family Man S2 surpassed quality of S1. S1 felt a bit incoherent but S2 is more concise, tight and seems like script went through a lot of proof reading.

If not already, check out Special Ops in Hotstar. Its really really good.

Compared between S1 of FamilyMan and S1 of SpecialOps, I would give more points to SpecialOps.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@Zangetsu Family Man S2 surpassed quality of S1. S1 felt a bit incoherent but S2 is more concise, tight and seems like script went through a lot of proof reading.

If not already, check out Special Ops in Hotstar. Its really really good.

Compared between S1 of FamilyMan and S1 of SpecialOps, I would give more points to SpecialOps.
And look at who the creator is "NEERAJ PANDEY" (The Guy who produces Gem movies for Bollywood)

No Doubt its gonna be good :) and to add more honey to Sugar its K.K Menon (The most talented actor in Bollywood)

Added to my watch list.

But seriously I binge watched Family Man (S1 to S2) in Four days ;)

Now searching for some good indian TV shows has brought me to this

Yudh (2014)

Didn't know AB has done a TV serial

Last edited:
Top Bottom