All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
November Story 8/10

(Hotstar)
Its, slow burn but pace is really slow at times, then you add slow-motion shots like a lot. Increases the run time.
The story goes very well till the end, then stops using logic.
Created some good police characters but forgotten at end.

Almost touches "Paatal Lok" level but fails.
Must watch for sure.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
November Story 8/10

(Hotstar)
Its, slow burn but pace is really slow at times, then you add slow-motion shots like a lot. Increases the run time.
The story goes very well till the end, then stops using logic.
Created some good police characters but forgotten at end.

Almost touches "Paatal Lok" level but fails.
Must watch for sure.

Yeah typical indian web series where they just destroy in the ending otherwise its a must one time watch.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Yeah typical indian web series where they just destroy in the ending otherwise its a must one time watch.
I was pissed of that at the climax, Anu approaches alone. Not accompanied by Malar or police. I mean WTF? The police track was build with so much care and details suddenly forgotten.

Behind Her Eyes 7.5/10
(Netflix)

A mini-series. Well shot, well made, really good acting by all. A bit slow but matches with story. The concept (or assumption) its based on, you would either accept it or not. But climax and previous episode is based on this.
Whatever conclusion they show you is based on this and the makers stay true to their conviction.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Every other Guy/Gal in my office has watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S and they all brag about it so much. Is it the best show ever produced ?
I have not watched it so don't know about it.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Every other Guy/Gal in my office has watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S and they all brag about it so much. Is it the best show ever produced ?
You are not the only one. Though I used to watch a lot of The Big Bang Theory but later I just got bored around season 4 I think and just stopped watching altogether. I don't enjoy sitcoms that much these days.

D

Deleted member 345628

Manhunt : Unabomber is a true story of the FBI's pursuit of the Unabomber. This domestic terrorist who also happens to be a math genius is thought to be the most lethal serial bomber of all time.
I loved the series but I think it would be even better if the show focussed on Ted's perspective of Technological Slavery too . Its on Netflix and worth watching.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover

Same i also feel that with my friends Watched a few episodes it’s ok but not great.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
You are not the only one. Though I used to watch a lot of The Big Bang Theory but later I just got bored around season 4 I think and just stopped watching altogether. I don't enjoy sitcoms that much these days.

Sitcoms tend to bore you out after a few seasons. One will get the same bored ness after watching The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, etc.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Some of my recommendations in order of Awesomeness (Top being the most awesome):

1. Breaking Bad
2. The Wire
3. Chernobyl
4. Game of Thrones
5. Fargo (1st season only)
6. True Detective
7. Six Feet Under
8. Dark
9. Stranger Things
10. Daredevil

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I don't know if you guys are interested, but recently Games Workshop announced Warhammer Plus which is a new streaming service for Warhammer related animation series. Now, I am a huge fan of the Warhammer 40000 setting and as such I salivate whenever any new Warhammer 40000 animation is announced.

Here's a trailer of some of the shows they are planning to release with:

Personally I don't like that this is "yet another streaming service" but they said they are partnering with some major streaming service so I am waiting to see whether they will be coming to Netflix or Prime as well.

Back in 2019, they also announced that an Eisenhorn TV series is in development and being produced by Frank Spotnitz who worked on Man in the High Castle. Though I don't know what stage of development it is currently in: The Creator of Man in the High Castle Is Bringing Warhammer 40,000 to Live-Action TV

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Same here I watched BBT till season 2 and lost interest. I will skip the Sitcoms then. May be Girls love Sitcoms more than Boys. They also like Sex and the City kind of shows.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Has anyone watched lupin ? How is it? Will it be difficult to follow being in French( I know subtitles are available)?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom