All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The Family Man 7.5/10

Starts slow and picks up pace by 5th episode. Has few loopholes.
One plus side is, lacks "Hero moment" (like, in a moment of trouble you are anticipating the Hero would suddenly come and save the day, he/she does not arrive!). Something new for bollywood content.

They started creating a vast universe, too many branches in the main story. Probably 2nd season would come for sure.
Manoj Bajpayee is good (As always), rest of the cast are too.

Only issue is with pace.

Unbelievable 8/10

This is slow but thorough. Has a feel like "Spotlight" movie.
Liked it. Checkout.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Anybody watched Primal.. Its a cartoon made by same person who created Samurai Jack..
Its very adult oriented, with lots of violence and great animation.. Absolutely fantastic 5 episodes..

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Anybody watched Primal.. Its a cartoon made by same person who created Samurai Jack..
Its very adult oriented, with lots of violence and great animation.. Absolutely fantastic 5 episodes..

Where is it available. I loved SJ and will give this a try.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Pegasus Market

South Korea

Cheonlima Mart, where Moon Seok-goo works as a manager, is in bad shape. Jeong Bok-dong is soon appointed as the new CEO after being demoted within Daema Group. Seok-goo becomes hopeful concerning the market's future, not knowing what Bok-dong's true intentions are: sinking the company in order to take revenge on Daema Group. His plan, however, takes an unexpected turn.

Pegasus Market

After My Mister this is a show I never miss a second of. Most excellent.

hotshot05

I luv Digit
Pegasus Market

South Korea

Cheonlima Mart, where Moon Seok-goo works as a manager, is in bad shape. Jeong Bok-dong is soon appointed as the new CEO after being demoted within Daema Group. Seok-goo becomes hopeful concerning the market's future, not knowing what Bok-dong's true intentions are: sinking the company in order to take revenge on Daema Group. His plan, however, takes an unexpected turn.

Pegasus Market

After My Mister this is a show I never miss a second of. Most excellent.
Where can we watch this in India? Viu?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Anyone seen watchmen on hotstar?. How is it?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Really, really well done, but waiting for all the episodes to come out so that I can watch them together. Can be a little hard to watch, which is kind of the point.

His Dark Materials is not so great, like there are a bunch of production tells, actors looking at the camera, unnatural and over directed body language, camera starting to shake into a shot and so on. Never known any BBC sci fi series to mess up on such basic levels. Still, has started growing on me from the second episode.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Really, really well done, but waiting for all the episodes to come out so that I can watch them together. Can be a little hard to watch, which is kind of the point.

His Dark Materials is not so great, like there are a bunch of production tells, actors looking at the camera, unnatural and over directed body language, camera starting to shake into a shot and so on. Never known any BBC sci fi series to mess up on such basic levels. Still, has started growing on me from the second episode.
Thanks! Read some bad views on it somewhere and also didn't see anyone mentioning it here. So wondered. Started the good doctor yesterday will watch after that.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Living with Yourself - SE01 This show has a very unique premise, its not a sci-fi so to speak. What if I tell you, that somehow you get to meet a version of yourself who is exactly like you but is much better than you in all those qualities you have. Like if you are funny, your other version is more funny and better.

That is the crux, Paul Rudd plays a family man who is not satisfied by his life, wife the usual and goes to a "spa" to rejuvenate himself. What he ends up with is a clone who is better than himself and then start the tussle, can and mouse game. Very interesting. comical but sensitive as well. I love the way the subject was handled, and the concept was so intriguing. Recommended TV series to watch. 7/10 for this one. Available on Netflix

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Living with Yourself - SE01 This show has a very unique premise, its not a sci-fi so to speak. What if I tell you, that somehow you get to meet a version of yourself who is exactly like you but is much better than you in all those qualities you have. Like if you are funny, your other version is more funny and better.

That is the crux, Paul Rudd plays a family man who is not satisfied by his life, wife the usual and goes to a "spa" to rejuvenate himself. What he ends up with is a clone who is better than himself and then start the tussle, can and mouse game. Very interesting. comical but sensitive as well. I love the way the subject was handled, and the concept was so intriguing. Recommended TV series to watch. 7/10 for this one. Available on Netflix
Saw the trailer.

Familiar with "Click" (Adam Sandler movie).
I mean, there he gets a remote and skips the mundane tasks by fast forwarding.
Even though he fast forwarded, he found he was in auto mode this whole time (A dumber version of himself).

This show seems a polished version of this concept, would try.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Saw the trailer.

Familiar with "Click" (Adam Sandler movie).
I mean, there he gets a remote and skips the mundane tasks by fast forwarding.
Even though he fast forwarded, he found he was in auto mode this whole time (A dumber version of himself).

This show seems a polished version of this concept, would try.

No no.. you couldn't be more wrong in this. Click in no way near this show. plus click he has the power to go back skip events, here the protagonist has to compete with himself to prove to himself and to his family, and friends, while his clone feels he has the right to do the same, this brings some very interesting and though provoking situations. Completely different from click.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Sujoy Ghosh made a telefilm for Star Plus titled Copy.
Copy (TV Movie 2018) - IMDb

As per IMDB
Sid (Vikrant Massey) who is struggling to find a ground on who he wants to be and what the society wants him to be.

So he contacts a AI company who provided him a ROBOT that looks exactly like him. He uses that ROBOT to be at two places and such tasks.

I'll still watch this series. Should be entertaining I suppose.[/spoiler]

Top Bottom