All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
What's wrong with Secretary Kim? - 6/10

Cute but should have ended in 12 episodes. Watch if you have nothing else to watch.

ashs1

Padawan
Started Brooklyn Nine Nine !! Slapstick comedy of the highest quality !!! Definitely recommend for fans of this genre.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
I didnt like Brooklyne Nine as well, (first 2 episodes) even though I do enjoy slapstick comedy.

sygeek

Technomancer
It is a good show. Do give it another try. There is a reason why fans from all around the world petitioned to renew it after it was canceled.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
The Haunting of Hill House - 9/10

The casting is perfect. Especially the lil kids. Maintains the eerie atmosphere throughout.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The Haunting of Hill House - 9/10

The casting is perfect. Especially the lil kids. Maintains the eerie atmosphere throughout.
The casting is perfect, the story is perfect, the screenplay is perfect!

Tell me something that is imperfect in this series.

I've already told, I'll tell again, before this series many persons tried to make horror TV show but failed to keep the tension till the end.
This would be benchmark for future attempts for sure.

ashs1

Padawan
The casting is perfect, the story is perfect, the screenplay is perfect!

Tell me something that is imperfect in this series.

I've already told, I'll tell again, before this series many persons tried to make horror TV show but failed to keep the tension till the end.
This would be benchmark for future attempts for sure.
Added to Watchlist..My list is growing at an incredible rate and I am hardly having any time to watch TV series/Movies

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
I thought Netflix cancelled it and marvel wants to continue it
Yess I was surprised as well, people are still under shock ...its the 4th biggest show on Netflix. Marvel has canceled as far as news goes .

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Guys how is The Exorcist 2016 TV series? If the story is about average then I would look somewhere else. I am asking here cause the rating is high but trailer was ok, didn't seem that horror.
The Exorcist (TV Series 2016–2018) - IMDb

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I saw Haunting in Hill House recently. It was good in terms of horror and story. If this exorcist also has both the elements then I would watch it. But I am skeptical after seeing the trailer

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Most likely it is not as good,I haven't seen anyone here saying otherwise either. In fact TV adaptations of any movie is most likely bad,I did found Sarah Connor Chronicles a bit good with its somewhat emotional storyline along with action but unfortunately it was cancelled after 2 seasons.

icebags

Technomancer
Memories of the Alhambra is amazing, just next level stuff after pokemon go. I wonder if i will start hallucinating or not, the next time i hear a Spanish guitar playing when its raining. :ashamed:

Warning : biggest spoiler inside :

(available on netflix)

Last edited:
Top Bottom