All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

ashs1

Padawan
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

How is Suits awesome. Doesn't hurt to give more opinions!
I have watched couple of episodes of Suits on TV on random time. I think it's just about office politics?

office politics, legal drama, side angles & like [MENTION=11717]dissel[/MENTION] said, its similar to boston legal but much faster..

- - - Updated - - -

I have watched couple of episodes of Suits on TV on random time. I think it's just about office politics?

office politics, legal drama, side angles & like [MENTION=11717]dissel[/MENTION] said, its similar to boston legal but much faster..

axes2t2

I am a cat

[YOUTUBE]0Mdr_XwWApE[/YOUTUBE]

rahullak

Right off the assembly line

I find Suits to be a really intriguing show. It starts off as legal drama, interesting character positions. What really keeps me interested is the way in which the characters stay true to their inner motivations and their core selves while at the same time showing progress through the seasons. Ever main character is tested and stretched personally and professionally, and while there are season-long arcs, I come off feeling satisfied at the end of nearly every episode.

And all this from me who used to binge-watch shows like there was no tomorrow when I was in the US.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Daredevil S01 9/10

Its been 12 years since I had last seen the "Daredevil" movie. I was in college at that time. Slowly the "new" superheroes were coming in-front of me in the form of movies and I liked "Daredevil". The Ben Affleck haters can hate me and Ben for that but I liked that movie.

And, then I watched this TV series. Missed the "DD" sign though!

Coming back to topic.

Very high production value can only be compared to first season of "Hannibal" in that.
Cinematography and fight choreography reminded me of "Arrow" first season.

Till episode 9 the pace was really good but from episode 10 the pace slows down and could not get the same momentum till the finale.
The "Stick" episode was only for fans I guess to show a glimpse of "him". I don't see any other significance of that episode other than that.

Overall, a very well made TV series which I'm gonna follow to second season for sure.

Flash

Lost in speed

Completed watching Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D - Season 1.
Son of Coul is turning out to be my favorite.

If any of you wants to see him in funny role, watch "Ultimate Spiderman" where
Coulson is school principal and Spiderman/Luke Cage/Iron Fist/White Tiger/Nova are students working Undercover

- - - Updated - - -

Daredevil S01 9/10

Its been 12 years since I had last seen the "Daredevil" movie. I was in college at that time. Slowly the "new" superheroes were coming in-front of me in the form of movies and I liked "Daredevil". The Ben Affleck haters can hate me and Ben for that but I liked that movie.

And, then I watched this TV series. Missed the "DD" sign though!

Coming back to topic.

Very high production value can only be compared to first season of "Hannibal" in that.
Cinematography and fight choreography reminded me of "Arrow" first season.

Till episode 9 the pace was really good but from episode 10 the pace slows down and could not get the same momentum till the finale.
The "Stick" episode was only for fans I guess to show a glimpse of "him". I don't see any other significance of that episode other than that.

Overall, a very well made TV series which I'm gonna follow to second season for sure.
DD series's intro music is one of the best TV series music i ever heard.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Started watching True Detective season 2.

However I cannot rate this one yet since like the last True Detective season, this one is basically like one episode told over the period of the season. The story seems interesting so far and characters have very detailed personalities.

harry10

Gadgets freak

Ah good to hear that. Looks like I am not the only one with this point of view.

I guess whoever has seen both will agree how superior Daredevil is. Just wish second season lives up to the hype of first.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover

After too much hearing about the show i started and completed True Detective season 1 finally, its a good show but it didnt stand out for me atleast i dont know why its too popular over other crime shows maybe this is not the genre for me

Inceptionist

Journeyman

comparing daredevil and arrow is unnecessary imo. both as are different as x-men (2000) and the dark knight (2008). daredevil is a action/crime drama with a superhero in it. arrow is superhero show staying close to source material and all the weirdness of it. boxing glove arrow anyone?

Top Bottom