All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

^ Mastery of speed force ables him to time travel.

For more info watch Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox

Flash

Lost in speed

Oliver would most probably object to that :p

1. No but if Oliver had given him some training, he would have been able to pit up a good fights. And please dont spoil, i dont know about flash as a comic character and i didn't knew that RF was fromhe future. And looking at it like this , looks like the Red lightning when Barry's mom was killed was Barry himself(?)

2. I saw and understood that much :p I wanted to know what was that metal thingthat heput up on the RF suit? And wells being RF is like impossible because he was there with others when RF appeared. Thawne being RF is somewhat better

And on a side note, how can he travel back into time?

- - - Updated - - -

reading the reddit thread made me super confused. :l
1. Maybe you're right about the Oliver thing. Still Barry is weak when he's confronted physically (which is evident in all previous episodes). If you've noticed Cisco talking to West, he told he saw "Red and Yellow lightnings" when F and RF was fighting in S.T.A.R labs, which piques up the interest of West in his mind. In Pilot episode, we saw same "Red and Yellow lightnings",when Barry's mom was killed. So it's possible that both F & RF travelled to past - RF with the intention to kill Barry's mom (so that Barry will have the grudge throughout his life, to fight against evil) and F with the intention to content RF from killing his mom or tampering with the timeline. We also saw Barry was ten blocks away, when his mother was killed. F should've had only one option - either to save his mom or his younger self.
- If he saves his younger self, his mom would get killed (RF wins here).
- If he saves his mom, RF may kill his Younger self and his future self will get erased from the timestream.

(What happens if Barry saves his mom, is the crux of Flashpoint event, which leads to the New-52 timeline in the DC Comics, which helped the DC to revolutionize and revisit most of the Superheroes ever created in DC world. As @SaiyanGoku suggested, you can see "Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox" movie)

So, he might've saved his younger self to avenge for his mom's death in the long run.

2. Tina McGee told that the Tachyon prototype is for the future. Fitting the Tachyon prototype to Wells's Yellow suit may energize the suit to travel into the timestream (let's see what happens in the upcoming episodes). RF maybe the future self of Wells travelled into past (which is current timeline) to tease Flash that he exists. So, know there are 2 Wells with the current timeline and from future (as RF). It' also possible that RF maybe someone who is secretly working with Wells. In order to not create suspicions, they've arranged a beatdown where RF beat Wells in the power cage. If you noticed the scene carefully in the post credits where Wells smiles in a distorted voice, you can actually see the wounds healed within minutes between frames.

Thawne even asked West, "Why it (RF) didn't kill himself?". Is Thawne somehow become the RF in future with/without the help of Wells to avenge Barry for stealing Iris? (In comics, Barry and Iris are couples, and even had children. Barry at last expressed his love for Iris, though Iris kept quiet. . .)

So, who's RF - Eobard or Wells? Only time(stream) will tell :mrgreen:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

^^ use spoiler tags

I feel Eobard is RF.

BTW anyone watches Emergency Awesome (Charlie) Youtube channel? he covers all superhero TV series very well.

Flash

Lost in speed

^^ use spoiler tags

I feel Eobard is RF.

BTW anyone watches Emergency Awesome (Charlie) Youtube channel? he covers all superhero TV series very well.
We don't know what will happen next in Flash? All we discuss here are our assumptions and hypothesis. So, I feel there's nothing to spoiler here.
:nanananana:
I watch it, but not often. He does all the superhero/comics stuff about movies/series and even trailers.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

1. Maybe you're right about the Oliver thing. Still Barry is weak when he's confronted physically (which is evident in all previous episodes). If you've noticed Cisco talking to West, he told he saw "Red and Yellow lightnings" when F and RF was fighting in S.T.A.R labs, which piques up the interest of West in his mind. In Pilot episode, we saw same "Red and Yellow lightnings",when Barry's mom was killed. So it's possible that both F & RF travelled to past - RF with the intention to kill Barry's mom (so that Barry will have the grudge throughout his life, to fight against evil) and F with the intention to content RF from killing his mom or tampering with the timeline. We also saw Barry was ten blocks away, when his mother was killed. F should've had only one option - either to save his mom or his younger self.
- If he saves his younger self, his mom would get killed (RF wins here).
- If he saves his mom, RF may kill his Younger self and his future self will get erased from the timestream.

(What happens if Barry saves his mom, is the crux of Flashpoint event, which leads to the New-52 timeline in the DC Comics, which helped the DC to revolutionize and revisit most of the Superheroes ever created in DC world. As @SaiyanGoku suggested, you can see "Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox" movie)

So, he might've saved his younger self to avenge for his mom's death in the long run.

2. Tina McGee told that the Tachyon prototype is for the future. Fitting the Tachyon prototype to Wells's Yellow suit may energize the suit to travel into the timestream (let's see what happens in the upcoming episodes). RF maybe the future self of Wells travelled into past (which is current timeline) to tease Flash that he exists. So, know there are 2 Wells with the current timeline and from future (as RF). It' also possible that RF maybe someone who is secretly working with Wells. In order to not create suspicions, they've arranged a beatdown where RF beat Wells in the power cage. If you noticed the scene carefully in the post credits where Wells smiles in a distorted voice, you can actually see the wounds healed within minutes between frames.

Thawne even asked West, "Why it (RF) didn't kill himself?". Is Thawne somehow become the RF in future with/without the help of Wells to avenge Barry for stealing Iris? (In comics, Barry and Iris are couples, and even had children. Barry at last expressed his love for Iris, though Iris kept quiet. . .)

So, who's RF - Eobard or Wells? Only time(stream) will tell :mrgreen:

1. Looks like Flash is getting predictable :p but still it's intersting :D
2. I almost forgot about Tachyon :| so in short that was the tachyon wells put it on his suit?

what if two RF? :D :p

Flash

Lost in speed

1. Looks like Flash is getting predictable :p but still it's intersting :D
2. I almost forgot about Tachyon :| so in short that was the tachyon wells put it on his suit?

what if two RF? :D :p
You're not the only one with that thought..
*i.imgur.com/DvOEhTK.png
Barry Fought 2 Different RFs with different fighting styles and motives : FlashTV
*www.reddit.com/r/FlashTV/comments/2pfkyq/barry_fought_2_different_rfs_with_different/

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

You're not the only one with that thought..
*i.imgur.com/DvOEhTK.png
Barry Fought 2 Different RFs with different fighting styles and motives : FlashTV
*www.reddit.com/r/FlashTV/comments/2pfkyq/barry_fought_2_different_rfs_with_different/

holy ****!

jackal_79

Get Digit ized

Saw Sherlock season 2 episode 1. Great! Anybody where I can find the 3rd violin song, which he is supposed to be composing?

Flash

Lost in speed

Fan-made posters of both Arrow and Flash characters. . .

*i.imgur.com/B9ELn0u.png

*i.imgur.com/MB3CZND.png

*i.imgur.com/zE6CxwF.png

*i.imgur.com/0InjSsr.jpg

*i.imgur.com/MNhHiIr.jpg

FAN ART: Posters For THE FLASH & ARROW Tease Killer Frost, Firestorm, & Reverse-Flash

- - - Updated - - -

Felicity :wub:

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

FUNNY SPOILER CONTENT FOR ARROW SEASON 3

this is awesome :rofl:

*m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-h.ak/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-0/1469887_383567378470338_7023322353697702773_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=0fe91b0574804ee19e51a3d9b933f02a&oe=55394A38&__gda__=1426103203_030fcaeb313ec924260f4e7b5e4823b5

his face is priceless :lol:

*m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-h.ak/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-0/10421406_361724980664209_2642307052234192128_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=5bf41a4043acde93fc352262b8eaf72b&oe=5504A04E&__gda__=1425762450_3a65fbb84ea6ed5fc91dbd6f1b3ed46e

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Started watching Modern Family it's a nice time pass, Kinda like it.

Updated list of stuff I am currently watching
1)TBBT - Will rate it 7/10 now :/ it's pointless, the show isn't that funny anymore, but yeah the character development in this show is good
How Sheldon "Matured" a bit? Now, Raj can talk without drinking ,Penny and len are engaged
I am just watching it, to see how It will end..
2)2 Broke Girls - 6/10 : Max is kind off annoying as always,Idea is great, jokes feel repeated and the acting is just okay, Earl and Han are the best.The show seems more of a sex series rip off
3)Gotham - 8/10 " WOW, This show can't get any better.It's really gripping and very intresting and is just getting better episode by episode
4)Doctor Who Season 1: 8/10 Nice

ksagar7up

Broken In

Tbbt latest season is getting stretched for no reason. The story is going nowher and hardly any gud jokes

Basically chuck lorre must have hired 3rd graders as writers.
It can be related with 2.5 men, its new series Mom

Even though he is coming up with new sitcom "the odd couple". Starring matthew perry i have some hopes to see gud quality content from it. premiering after season finale of tbbt.

Meanwhile Last man standing s04 going gud but too many jokes on obama and his administration sometimes u wud feel its been inserted unnecessarily

Mellissa Joey and is also been gud

Btw hows "orange is the new black" any1 following it?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Completed Friends 9.5/10

0.5 less because of the on again, off again relationship of
Ross and Rachel

icebags

Technomancer

anyone watching The Last Ship (TV Series 2014? ) - IMDb ? seems packs a lot of michael bay boom boom stuff.....

jackal_79

Get Digit ized

I just saw this list today.
IMDb: Highest Rated Crime TV Series With At Least 1,000 Votes

Flash

Lost in speed

The Best 2014 Had to Offer... THE TV SHOWS! | Unleash The Fanboy

Top Bottom