All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

D

Deleted member 26636

Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Not seen myself, but have heard about Band of Brothers being an Awesome series. I know a friend, who was praising it like Hell!

after you've watched band of brothers, watch "the Pacific"...you'll be blown away.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

Criminal Minds is just awesome . First 4 season were just out of the world . Season 5 was a ok . 6 has been good !

Has anyone seen Rome / Band of Brothers ?

Brilliantly made .

I have completed Rome. Fantastic show it was. Its a shame that It got canceled. The show had Drama, suspense..high production values.. good score, and ofcourse insane amount of nudity. Typical HBO :cool:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

after you've watched band of brothers, watch "the Pacific"...you'll be blown away.

Are they related? Or Sequel to the Series :?

I have completed Rome. Fantastic show it was. Its a shame that It got canceled. The show had Drama, suspense..high production values.. good score, and ofcourse insane amount of nudity. Typical HBO :cool:

Wow... 9.2 on IMDB!!! :shock:
But dont think "Drama" is my forte. Although I may want to give it a try, because of the nu... I mean, "typical HBO" thing you talked about. :-D

The Pacific is half as good as Band of brothers . Band of brothers was in 2001 so they have limited visual effects . The Pacific was in 2010 so it looks better but that Snow episode were they get stuck in the jungle is just Out of the world . \m/

Rome had everything and it was just brilliant . Too bad it stopped.

Entourage is nice if you want a light hearted show.

Criminal Minds is just awesomely made. Every episode is brilliant .

The mentalist is good and decent fun.

The Big bang theory is great . Sheldon Cooper FTW .

Numbers was nice . I liked it .

Scrubs was okay .

24 is pure adrenaline .

CSI is okay . Dont watch it after criminal minds . :))

White Collar is decent . Nice time pass.

I hate Friends and HIMYM .

Castle is nice . Good acting .

PS : I will update more if i remember more :p

abhidev

Human Spambot

Watching Lie to me season 1.

Started well, but now it really bores me and I'm not yet convinced by the concept. Sometimes the way they get some cases, it reminds me of "CID" TV series. In CID whatever happens people do not report to police direct call CID.

And, only two episodes left of this season, and its damn similar to House, and u know there can be only one "House".

I liked the concept though..........but then it kind of becomes repetitve and boring later.......i hv watched season 1 completely, season 2 half....not promisin enough to complete it....also season 3 is on wait...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

House MD season7 ep20 7/10

I liked this episode.

On other side, started watching "The Adventures of sherlock Holmes". Saw till Season1 ep5.
This show has some awesome acting. Each and everyone is separately brilliant.

And, continuing with Supernatural season1. Want to finish season1. The "dad" is so confused...

v_joy

Journeyman

Please suggest me some good TV Series with continuous story arc like that of 24, prison break, vampire diaries etc...

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Completed Flash Forward.This show deserve second season.

v_joy@Fringe ,true blood,Spartacus: Blood and Sand,Warehouse 13 finish this first

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Watched first episode of Firefly...
Has a nostalgic feel and music.. but looks like it will be an adventure for sure. Only the ones who have already watched Firefly, knows what's next to come.

Since it's just 14 episodes, I will watch each one, with the gaps of few days, since I don't want to finish good stuff fast :-D

v_joy

Journeyman

@NIGHTMARE:
I've already finished
True Blood, Spartacus blood and Sand, Spartacus Gods of Arena
I didn't like warehouse 13, Fringe.

Actually I'm looking for a replacement of 24, prison break, Lost, Pacific. Finished all. :D

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

^^ Forget it! IMO you can't get a replacement for Prison Break... like ever ... :))

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

I've seen a movie on each concept that Supernatural show on various episodes. May be that is why its failing to impress me, oh, another reason acting!!!

But, I would admit, it works sometimes. Got its share of spooky moments.
I would say, after episode 10 it gets better or at least I liked 10 and 11.

Watching 12 and well, so-so till now.

//My theory for mega soaps. A new character has to be introduced in each episode, from whoma new thread of story would have to be unfold :D anyone wants to disagree with me? :))

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

@xtremevicky709:
No, Prison Break is One of the Best TV Show.

But, a replacement of Prison Break isn't easy to be find. And by replacement I mean, shows based on the theme like Jail-Breaking.

@xtremevicky709:
No, Prison Break is One of the Best TV Show.

But, a replacement of Prison Break isn't easy to be find. And by replacement I mean, shows based on the theme like Jail-Breaking.

Very true. I think there is no TV serial which comes close to this concept and is half good as Prison break.

I am a little critic of the show but I think it is the best in that theme.

v_joy

Journeyman

okay.. After a lot of googling I've shortlisted 2 TV series: Alias and Shield

Anyone here who has seen these serials?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

are there any good TV shows on DD National??

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

^ WoW I am on EP13 ...... and I am already hoping to have a second season ... :)
ABC cancel this TV show, So no more next season.

@NIGHTMARE:
I've already finished
True Blood, Spartacus blood and Sand, Spartacus Gods of Arena
I didn't like warehouse 13, Fringe.

Actually I'm looking for a replacement of 24, prison break, Lost, Pacific. Finished all. :D
I don't think its easy to find a replacement, however you can look into same category.

^^ Forget it! IMO you can't get a replacement for Prison Break... like ever ... :))

+1

Top Bottom