All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Nothing much have been said about Mr.Robot S2 other than a word or two here.Has anyone seen it fully so far? how is it?

A

amit.tiger12

Outlander Season 02 do watch it.
Finished with it. Liked it. Played season 2 at speed 1.2x because of season 1's slow pace.
This season showed both future and past, 17th & 19th century, highlight of show. It's actually make sense showing like this, in season 1 they showed only about past. Less on brutality nudity sex compared to season 1. Season 2 was more on changing history, and somehow end up with changing only "personal" history..
Claire's daughter looks beautiful and more camera on her in finale. Paris looks beautiful. At end there are more revelations about that stones and old friend from Scotland, white witch, and Claire decides to go back in 17th again.
Overall good season, excited for season 3. Now it's like more on sci fi stuff other than history stuff.

shreeux

Movie Buff
I watched Prison Break series only..Any other TV-Series (Completed) better to watch like good thrill and tense..!!!
Pls Suggest:)

shreeux

Movie Buff
You may watch, Game Of Thrones, Better Call Saul or Person of Interest

POI has sort of a prison break type of feel

I added to my watchlist...(Person of Interest)..Due to it was completed series..:)

Remaining not completed...No patience to wait for next episode..!!!

A

amit.tiger12

Stranger Things season 2 video shows up on YouTube..
Don't you think its little early for season 2.. 1 year gap usually there..
Maybe they started shooting season 2..

A

amit.tiger12

Marvel's Agents of Shield
S01 - 7.5/10
S02 - 8/10
S03 - 8/10
(For Marvel's fan and this genre fans)

It's like south Indian masala with lots of twist and turns.
After end of every episode "it's getting better and better", even after season 3 finale episode same reaction "it's getting better and better". Starting was too buggy S01 but after it improves gradually. But still not as good as other tv shows.

What I like about this Marvel's Agents of Shield (& Agents Carter & Marvel universe), they maintain timeframe for TV series and Movies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Any one watched Touch (TV Series 2012–2013) - IMD ? Season 1 was good, Season 2 was just ok.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Any one watched Touch (TV Series 2012–2013) - IMD ? Season 1 was good, Season 2 was just ok.
I think it got cancelled due to low ratings. Was kind of boring.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone seen this? How is it?

The Night Of (TV Mini-Series 2016) - IMD

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
I think it got cancelled due to low ratings. Was kind of boring.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone seen this? How is it?

The Night Of (TV Mini-Series 2016) - IMD

Slow drama but with a thrill.They have focused more on minute details.
It's a good show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dissel

Cyborg Agent
The Grand Tour Launch Date 18 November

[YOUTUBE]oK0lkrtYvVs[/YOUTUBE]

The Grand Tour: Launch Date - YouTub

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom