All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Fortunately I watched Limitless movie first and then started with Limitless season 1, completed 1st episode.
No one told me to watch movie first. After watching 1st episode, is this continuing from where it ends in movie??? And while suggesting this tv series to others/friends should I recommend to watch movie 1st?
Yes as the show takes place after the events of the movie

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

pratik385

In the zone

anybody seen Peaky Blinders? Wanting to start just want a short review if its worth.

A

amit.tiger12

Anybody watching Van Helsing on Sify??
Is it leaked on torrent because air date is in September.
Anybody finished with Preacher, is it good?

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent

Anybody watching Van Helsing on Sify??
Is it leaked on torrent because air date is in September.
Anybody finished with Preacher, is it good?

Preacher is vernacular and beautiful.
If you read comics you will definitely like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One

So, I just finished a Hindi mini web series called Permanent Roommates. It is a romantic comedy.

OK, so i don't know technical stuff like screenplay, direction, character development but I will say few things. Two main characters, a girl and a boy, the way their characters are portrayed in show, I fell in love with them after 3 episodes. I haven't seen them before so for me, it was a fresh experience. Apart from that, all the roles, played by people which are well known actors on TV, are played very well in the series.

The storyline is typical girl and boy fall in love kinda but, what I felt is, they have presented in a different way. Its a funny story, as there were so many lines where I paused the episode to laugh. I am unable to explain more than this about the show than revealing the complete plot, so watch yourself :).

The first season is available on youtube to watch. they are yet to upload all the episodes of season 2 on youtube. I saw final episodes on their official app TVF Play.

My rating would be 8/10.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

So you came to know about Permanent Roommates. Yes, its an amazing web series. Romantic, yet non cheesy kind of mini series.

You will also like the series, "The Pitchers" from the same channel, The Viral Fever, which is about group of friends trying to open a startup. Amazing, AMAZING series.

A

amit.tiger12

So, I just finished a Hindi mini web series called Permanent Roommates. It is a romantic comedy.

OK, so i don't know technical stuff like screenplay, direction, character development but I will say few things. Two main characters, a girl and a boy, the way their characters are portrayed in show, I fell in love with them after 3 episodes. I haven't seen them before so for me, it was a fresh experience. Apart from that, all the roles, played by people which are well known actors on TV, are played very well in the series.

The storyline is typical girl and boy fall in love kinda but, what I felt is, they have presented in a different way. Its a funny story, as there were so many lines where I paused the episode to laugh. I am unable to explain more than this about the show than revealing the complete plot, so watch yourself :).

The first season is available on youtube to watch. they are yet to upload all the episodes of season 2 on youtube. I saw final episodes on their official app TVF Play.

My rating would be 8/10.
You can reveal in spoiler alert.

Btw, YouTube in India has very good web series and videos. Bhat family also coming with web series adult content.

Waiting for YouTube Red release in India.

A

amit.tiger12

So you came to know about Permanent Roommates. Yes, its an amazing web series. Romantic, yet non cheesy kind of mini series.

You will also like the series, "The Pitchers" from the same channel, The Viral Fever, which is about group of friends trying to open a startup. Amazing, AMAZING series.
I think this thread should include "webseries" in title.
Other TVFPlay's webseries, are there any other web series in Hindi & English ??
I know these channel's web series..
Life Sahi Hai
YFilms

TheSloth

The Slowest One

i have seen TVF Pitchers Season 1, before I came to know about Permanent Roommates. I didn't post about Pitchers as it is still on goin series. Season 1 was excellent.
I saw few more series like The Man's World(not entertainment but tackling a serious issue of our society), Baked, Ladies room. but wasn't hooked to them as much as TVF's series.
Thank you for mentioning upcoming series from Bhatts, i wil keep an eye out for that.
Do mention about webseries if its worth using the precious limited data (we get from our ISPs).

A

amit.tiger12

Humans and Outlander also boring on start. But humans pace slow and interesting at ending.
24 India season 2 is also boring. After watching 24 Jack Bauer version Anil Kapoor fail to convince to watch this desi version.

A

amit.tiger12

Preacher comics lovers also disappointed by tv Series. Lots of potential to make better tv Series from comics but... Disappointment

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Watched a glimpse of trailer of Scorpion on TV today.

Watched 1st episode of Scorpion just now. And damn, it made me feel emotions, a feature film fails to do sometimes.

It seems good.

A

amit.tiger12

Completed season 1 Mr. Robot, is not much about programming, but good stuff. Those who don't know anything about programming, they will love it. I liked it, but more focus should be on hacking and computer stuff. It was good overall, excited for season 2, waiting for finale episode.

Started sense8 season 1 ep 4, interesting. Why Netflix cast Bollywood stars, I didn't like it. Whenever I see Bollywood things in TV shows like this, they get much attention and focus and distraction from story line.
Limitless, now sense8, and upcoming Marvel's Legion, have some Bollywood stuff in it.
In my opinion, in Limitless it was not necessary to show Bollywood song, and in upcoming Legion, after watching trailer, Bollywood song distract from story. And now in this sense8.. again Bollywood. Ok leave it.
Is there really no season 2 for sense8?? After googling found some money problem with Bollywood actor Sikandar Kher and sharing on set photos of season 2 on social media.
Is there really no season 2 for sense8??
Otherwise show has good story.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Has anyone watched this?
Boardwalk Empire
Boardwalk Empire (TV Series 2010–2014) - IMDb

I read somewhere that it is as good as or better than sopranos. As I have not seen both, I don't know.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Has anyone watched this?
Boardwalk Empire
Boardwalk Empire (TV Series 2010–2014) - IMDb

I read somewhere that it is as good as or better than sopranos. As I have not seen both, I don't know.

Yeah, I watched the complete series. Probably one of the best roles of Steve Buscemi. Drama is top notch and there are a lot of interesting characters as is the hallmark of HBO series.

Also a lot of nudity.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Yeah, I watched the complete series. Probably one of the best roles of Steve Buscemi. Drama is top notch and there are a lot of interesting characters as is the hallmark of HBO series.

Also a lot of nudity.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Thanks, will keep this in mind. Most of the HBO series are top notch. Is there any complete list available with rating ?

A

amit.tiger12

DC's Preacher Season 01 - 7/10
At start looks ok, ending looks promising, this pattern repeats for every episode. Though season finale end looks promising, God is missing. Next Season 2 will be about finding God, seems good. Looking forward to watch it. Overall decent show. Watching 10 episodes will not takes that time, do watch it, for fun (at least for season 1, I guess).
Similar type of series is Lucifer, but not exactly similar, in Preacher it's Preacher there and in Lucifer God of heaven and hell are there. But Lucifer is way better than Preacher.

Top Bottom