All #ps2# Stuffs Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vaibhavlovegames

Can I Connect My Usb Pen Drive To Usb Port Provided In Ps2 & Save Games?

Can I Play Music( Mp3) In My Ps2?

Can I Connect My Ps2 To Hdtv? (well Whats Cost Of Hdtv ? Will It Ever Come Around 25k To 30k?)

Can I Do Some Modification In Hardwere So That Graphics R Rich?

Which Is The Coolest Game On Ps2?

Plz Answere Them All!

montylee

Journeyman
1) I don't think u can save games on a Pen drive. PS2 games can only be saved on Sony's Proprietary memory card.

2) For playing MP3 on ur PS2, u'll require a modded PS2 and special software. Search the internet for the same.

3) I think PS2 has a normal video out and even if u connect it to an HDTV, it won't be able to output HDTV resolutions.

4) U can't do any modifications to a PS2.

5) Coolest game on PS2: Different ppl like different games. My pick is "God of War".

arorohit

Broken In
PS2 Not Responding Anymore

I bought my PS2 around 2.5 yrs back from Palika Bazaar, delhi. Model No 50004 - mod chip. Till last month it was working fine but then now its giving some problems. When i switch on the PS2, opening screen (Sony computer entertainment) appears but when i insert the PS2 disc it doesnt response and opening screen remain as it is. I can check various menu options but cant play games now. What is the problem?

I have discussed this with several ppl including some dealers from palika bazaar and here is what i have recd suggestions

(i) Change the lens BUT the catch is my PS2 model is 50004 (Old Bigger One) and its no guarantee that i will get lens 4 it anywhere
(ii) There is a new 'JUGAAD' that i have seen in palika. Shopkeepers have started putting HARD-DISK in PS2 !!! I dont know how they do it but they claim that all games u wanna play will be put in that hard disk and u dont hv to insert the disc. At most 20 games can be put in that.
(iii) Simply service it !

Guys tell me which option shud i follow? Lens might cost arnd 2K, Hard Disk - 3-4K and service just 200-300 bucks. Have you guys been thru such situation and if yes then what was ur step?

Please advice me as i dont wanna bury my dear PS2 in that dusty store room ! Thanks in advance !

arorohit

Broken In
I have more than 50-60 PS2 DVDs. Not even a single is working. I even tried the demo disk which comes with PS2 but still it wont play them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom