• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

All laptop related queries here!!!

vikash

Journeyman
HELP
I purchased a new battery drom flipkart for my laptop DELL N4010, and it has been around 86 days since delivery of the same.
A day before yesterday I noticed a gr8 decrease in my battery life. So to check battery wear, if any, I installed BATTERY BAR.
It showed a battery wear of 19.1%(day before yesterday).
Yesterday battery wear increased to 19.2%.
And now it is 19.3%.
What should I do?

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
HELP
I purchased a new battery drom flipkart for my laptop DELL N4010, and it has been around 86 days since delivery of the same.
A day before yesterday I noticed a gr8 decrease in my battery life. So to check battery wear, if any, I installed BATTERY BAR.
It showed a battery wear of 19.1%(day before yesterday).
Yesterday battery wear increased to 19.2%.
And now it is 19.3%.
What should I do?
watch the wear level regularly for about 4-5 days and then call dell and ask them to change battery.

vikash

Journeyman
watch the wear level regularly for about 4-5 days and then call dell and ask them to change battery.
Its already been more than the 90 days of warranty, I don't think they are gonna replace that. Plus i bought it from flipkart.
Buying directly from dell at there super high prices, never.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Its already been more than the 90 days of warranty, I don't think they are gonna replace that. Plus i bought it from flipkart.
Buying directly from dell at there super high prices, never.

Battery wear doesn't shows full story of the battery.

If it giving back-up what it should, then no need to worry.

There are people who would show you battery wear of 0%, so does that mean the battery is giving back up at it's 100% capacity ? No way.

You may try calibrating it.

ankush28

Bazinga
I am getting problem while connecting my galaxy y with Lenovo G580 (using USB cable)...
when i connect my phone starts charging but notification for the "USB connected" dont pop & i am unable to use mass storage function :(
Is it a driver problem?(if yes please give link from where i can download)

ps:- When i connected my SD card to laptop(using sd adaptor) it get connected easily

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I am getting problem while connecting my galaxy y with Lenovo G580 (using USB cable)...
when i connect my phone starts charging but notification for the "USB connected" dont pop & i am unable to use mass storage function :(

ps:- When i connected my SD card to laptop(using sd adaptor) it get connected easily

Check connectivity options. I remember when I used to have Y duos, I needed to do it manually everytime.

vikash

Journeyman
Battery wear doesn't shows full story of the battery.

If it giving back-up what it should, then no need to worry.

There are people who would show you battery wear of 0%, so does that mean the battery is giving back up at it's 100% capacity ? No way.

You may try calibrating it.

Performed calibration... now showing a battery wear of 11.5% :) relief.
Looks like I should stop complaining about battery wear and rely more on actual battery stamina based on past experience.
However I did notice a faster drain of battery from 40% to 20%. Don't know what is the reason behind.

ankush28

Bazinga
Check connectivity options. I remember when I used to have Y duos, I needed to do it manually everytime.

No buddy i have used my friwnds Y duos , there ia option in connectivity "start USB ass storage" but in Y-S5360, it can be done only by notification.
I am using this rom since one year ...
so i think problem is in my laptop:(

ankush28

Bazinga

bump!!! :(
I've checked my pendrives that too isn't working:eek: :(

Last edited:

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
I own a G6 1301tx with Win 7...Earlier it used to show three to four access points.First the access point nearest to my room disappeared.Then today a farther access point disappeared and I'm left with no connectivity.
What I cannot understand is how WiFi access pointss can disappear on its own??
My DV6 and my Samsung S3 shows those networks and this issue is exclusive to my laptop.
I tried updating my drivers,uninstalling device from device manager,physically removing the module and resetting it,but it still did not solve the issue.
Please help friends

AviS95

Right off the assembly line
Hello everyone,
I want to buy a laptop under Rs.35000. Will be doing a little bit of gaming and I will need a decent battery life too.
Whats the best config available at this price? What are your recommendations?

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman
Hello everyone,
I want to buy a laptop under Rs.35000. Will be doing a little bit of gaming and I will need a decent battery life too.
Whats the best config available at this price? What are your recommendations?

dude check these out

Samsung NP300E5V-S02IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 750GB/ DOS/ 1GB Graph) - Samsung: Flipkart.com

Acer Aspire V5 571G Laptop (3rd Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 750GB/ Win7 HB/ 1GB Graph) (NX.M3NSI.001) - Acer: Flipkart.com

HP Pavilion 15-e017TX Laptop (3rd Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) - HP: Flipkart.com

Samsung is the best among them having the best hardware but its body and build in not good acer has a ulv processer so it will have battery life and it has backlit keyboard which is hard to find in laptops and it can game. HP is a allrounder its body build is good

You can check this out

www.flipkart.com/dell-inspiron-15-3521-laptop-3rd-gen-ci3-4gb-500gb-win8-2gb-graph/p/itmdhz2tu2drtxa9

it has got ulv processer but better gpu than hp and acer and good battery life too

And you gotta bargain to get around 35k

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Which would be a better combo for gaming and programming/application & website development.
Amd A10 + HD 7670m or Intel i5 + HD 7670m or Intel i3 + HD 8750m

Top Bottom