All godmen are fake, says Kerala minister

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@........

holy moly.....hold on to ur knickers....

this swami bhadrandha used to live in a rented house just near me.....@#$@
u see he gt his gun license on april 31...after that he used to shoot the gun day and night too air..practising.....all the residents who lives as nieghbours complained against him to the Residents association so that they can escalate it to police but zilch...nothing happened,,,

ajaybc

Youngling
I have doubt with a lady swamini who runs lot of institutions,medical colleges etc :rolleyes: ,rumored that her Engg College in Ettimada in Coimbatore beats students who revolt against strict nature?Swami's are who does the beatings :D .her swami's(followers) who accompany her on overseas journey is rumoured to be carrying drugs!her medical college is again rumoured for taking body parts(rumor only!)

Her Mutt at south kerala which is near to arabian sea witnessed lone bodies of murdered vasi's of her mutt :rolleyes: (I dont post the name fearing many ppl esp south indians may be devotees of herself :p a clone of dera sacha souda guru :rolleyes: )

^yes,she only ;) u can easily guess :D google for a author called "Sreeni Pattathanam" ;)
Even syrian catholic charismatic retreat centre like "divine" is already famous for all bad things :rolleyes:

for these ppl,religion is a business :evil:

I dont believe you.I dont htink she is a godwoman but in my knowledge she has done a lot of good things for the society.She cant be even compared to those two a$$ holes.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
+1
no human can never be godman nymore....atleast thats wat i believe
but we shud respect those does really commendable and helpful service for society.
maybe she too may be involved in some corruptions, but hey, y shud we bother?
just keep our side clean. Dont go after such glitters.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
I dont believe you.I dont htink she is a godwoman but in my knowledge she has done a lot of good things for the society.She cant be even compared to those two a$$ holes.

Tell me, does it justify to do good with one hand and bad with the other, if it is true that is? Or is doing good and excuse for doing some bad?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Tell me, does it justify to do good with one hand and bad with the other, if it is true that is? Or is doing good and excuse for doing some bad?
But doing lot gud nd some bad is lot better than bad alone na?:D

So we, the common people shud flame nd kick those guys who does bad alone. then its time for 'more gud + some bad guys' ;)

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
LOL!I dont want mataji wali issue anymore.I think many followers got their feelings hurt.and again ,I should not have posted that without a good proof.I apologize :|

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
its ok, as none of us are fans of her:D
but first we need to kick those *******s who are doin real bad to the society like those swami's..with pistols nd drugs in pocket.
BTW, prakash. can u put more light on that lady actions? Is she as dangerous as those recently starred swamis?

I think swami's too shud be forced to have a routine of signing in police registers...lol
this ll find those odd one out:)

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
all these discussion makes me rethink....
shud i leave my engineering studies here and try for papajihood?:D
but ive to do a basic weapons training orelse wud land up in trouble like the Himaval Bhadrananda Maha Swami.;)

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
OMG!Asianet channel 2 days back showed a fake swami who gives aashirwad by hugging his followers(all are ladies!)!wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom