all format player???

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Allywn, VLC lan player dont play .rm/.ram files. And it's the best.

Or try:
SuperDecoder (VCD Player) SuperDecoder plays only VCDs ( .dat files ) and it is the one player which can play badly scratched discs, where other players simply hang or crash. *khabir17.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/superdecoder.zip

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
drgrudge said:
Allywn, VLC lan player dont play .rm/.ram files. And it's the best.

yup i know that Doc...i had just tried playin the .rm files and had returned back with a incompatibilty error in both players.....Plus it plays Windows Media files without a hitch....real media have a strong copyright thing on thier Rm files and hence i doubt other players playin it too :(

swatkat

Technomancer
Real formats r played by few players.....

u can get Real Player Alternative....
*www.majorgeeks.com/download4094.html

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
Windows Media Player
Yeah read it right.
Get Windows Media Player 9 or 10 and install the K-lite Mega codec pack. Then media player will play just anything!!

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
have the plugin any major player will play all the formats with out a problem.

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
drgrudge said:
I meant the Video LAN player as good and not real media.

drgrudge said:
VLC lan player dont play .rm/.ram files. And it's the best

Lol Doc....tooo much confusion here....let me clear....Vlc player dosent play .rm files and thus the explaination went on for that and not for Real media player being the best.....Rm Player sucks like hell.....So now who's the Best.....of course Bs And Vlc player :wink: 8)

@jeba....well the plugin for Rm will be a tough one....as had seen many such scam messages but none worked....i guess these real media ppl are in total control of it :lol:

@khattam.....did u say anything.....let me read it right....anything!!!!!
could u plzzz test it and tell me if it plays Rm files.....then u got urself a deal buddy :wink:

EDITED:well just checked off the hook....K-lite Mega codec pack has added on Quicktime and Real Media Alternative.....though not all real media files are able to run on it :wink:
Here's the link *www.codecguide.com/

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
Winamp.---->install any good codec pack,go to preferences-->plugins-->input-->configure the directshow decoder.Add all the file extensions u want it to play and enjoy! Winamp now plays realmedia,quicktime and much,much more........& u can also add all these files to ur media library!

krisjr

In the zone
hey dr,Mi2..man i hav VLC,BS,and wat not..but some .wmv files it simply doesnt play...wat cud be the reason...

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
krisjr said:
hey dr,Mi2..man i hav VLC,BS,and wat not..but some .wmv files it simply doesnt play...wat cud be the reason...
This .wmv is a windows media player so i guess it will play on ur win media player.
Install k-lite codec pack or any other codec pack and it should work fine...

Maybe the file is corrupted.
Did u try:
SuperDecoder : See the explanation in my first post here...
*khabir17.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/superdecoder.zip

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
krisjr said:

Well basically some codecs might be lacking out as doc said....or else some of em require MS Authorisation for an access.....so first check if some of those files are first working in Media Player and then try em out in BS or Vlc player :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom