All Calcuttans in Digit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anindya

In the zone
Hey Tech Masti where are u? Did u face any net connection problem in bsnl gprs? It really troubled me a lot.
Anyway Happy New Year to all the Kolkatans out here!!

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure
Hello Everybody,
I need ur help -
I was trying to purchase a canon digicam from "Sify Mal" - online shopping, but they r unable to deliver any shipment to WB/Kolkata due to logistical problems of WB Gov. - can anybody pls tell me a online shop to buy a canon digicam in good price & also whinh is authentic to purchase.

Please help, I have to purchase before 20th Jan.

src2206

In the zone
Why are you so inclined to buy form an online mall? Unless you were trying to avail the offer of SBI Credit Card, none of the online malls provide lower prices. Still you can always try ebay.in. Just be very careful about the the warranty provider and make sure that you can claim warranty normally (which is generally not the prevailing case, mainly these warranties are 3 rd party).

What I would suggest that you check out Muslim's shop in Metro Gali. A week or so back one of my friend bought Nikon Coolpix L14 with all accessories for about 6.5k. If you need papers then check out the new "e-zone" in the 2nd floor of E mall at chandni-C R Avn crossing.

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
^^ Okay so I'am not the only one who was trying to buy the Canon Powershot A550 from Sify website using SBI credit card....the 1st time it clicked me was when I saw the price....it was too cheap for a online store...then comes the catch when you try to place the order...it says they will not ship to WB...:)

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure
Thanks src,
I am not sure about the product's qality at metro gali, usualy they replace some of the parts with local made.
The canon shops of kolkata is asking 16k while sify 12k - but unfortunate, 1 member of forum (mumbai) bought canon from sify in tht price.
Any way thanks for ur precious suggestion.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^Hi Rahim...a veerrryy belated happy new year to you too n welcome to this thread :)

Guys...wassup wid all of you? kya haal hai? n puhlease put up some tentative dates for the next meet...

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
Please help if you guys can regarding the following problem:
Can't access Google, gmail , orkut or any other Google sites using Dataone!!!

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Hi! guys back after a long holiday. BTW, Happy New Year (again) to all of you.

@bobby
Sorry for not replying @ orkut. Will call ya tomorrow.

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
^^ Welcome back bro...arey even I havent logged on to orkut since long time coz I had a deadline to meet but now I'am more or less free...

Also I would like to take the opportunity to mention here that I'am planning another Calcutta/Kolkata Meet in a few weeks...would like all of your suggestion...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
ITTechPerson said:
Hello Everybody,
I need ur help -
I was trying to purchase a canon digicam from "Sify Mal" - online shopping, but they r unable to deliver any shipment to WB/Kolkata due to logistical problems of WB Gov. - can anybody pls tell me a online shop to buy a canon digicam in good price & also whinh is authentic to purchase.

Please help, I have to purchase before 20th Jan.

Without Paper is what I prefer when it comes to Lowend Digi Cam as the price difference is really huge...

for your budget I would say, Nikon s51c with 1 GB Card it should come under Rs. 11000/- :)

now yes Metro galli is really a great place as u get any thing there and all without paper :lol: but yes always travel with some one who is a known face in the shop from which you are buying the cam or device :)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
hey anyone tried the new electronix mall at howrah....heard its huge...

and also south city mall..indias largest was opened..

1 million sqr feet
roof top car parking
30k sqf food court
6 screen fame adlabs multiplex

man its f***kin huge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom