All Calcuttans in Digit

Status
Not open for further replies.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Ok guys........I'll be going out on a holiday so may not be able to login........so........wishing all of you a very happy christmas and new year.
BTW, where's the party? Seems like you guys are preparing for a meet......so best of luck for that also, I'll have to wait for the next meet :sad:

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
gauravakaasid said:
^^ok boss....but make sure u party on the 31st :p

3 peeps interested for the Friday/Saturday meet, anyone else??

Cannot say for certain but might as well be able to make it for sometime if its a mini meet...but I'll hafta go to Chandni once...

john_the_ultimate said:
Ok guys........I'll be going out on a holiday so may not be able to login........so........wishing all of you a very happy christmas and new year.
BTW, where's the party? Seems like you guys are preparing for a meet......so best of luck for that also, I'll have to wait for the next meet :sad:

Merry Cristmas to you to buddy...

Last edited:

Anindya

In the zone
john_the_ultimate said:

Merry Christmas to u also!:D BTW where r u going or went?:p

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
So this saturday a mini meet at Chandni Chowk...no additional threads required...those who are interested me p.m. me, rb or gaurav...we can fix up a time...

I guess about 1pm is a good time...I have a doctor's appointment at 4pm.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^yea...1-1:30pm good with me 2. Me need to go 2 Chandni too. More peeps can hop in :)

@John....Merry Christmas n Happy New Year in advance boss :)

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
Okay guys not posting this in the Bazaar section for the time being since I'am not interested to ship these items outside Calcutta.
The issue is that I had bought a couple of 512mb DDR 400 ram from Supreme a week back for a friend..turned out that his motherboard was bad so he upgraded the computer. He got a new proc + mobo which supports DDR 2 so these DDR rams are no good anymore...if anyone wants to buy these DDR rams then they may p.m. me...they come with lifetime warranty.

src2206

In the zone
rb_kaustuv said:
Guys have any of you been to the E-Mall at Chandni??

I have been there, about two months back and all the shops were not operational.

BTW, does any one have any idea about the DVD9 price at Chandni (without bill ;) )???

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
src2206 said:
BTW, does any one have any idea about the DVD9 price at Chandni (without bill ;) )???

Do you mean blank DVD9 or DVD9 movies or games??

Blank DVD9 from Mitshubishi costs 170/- per piece in jewel case.

And as for movies in DVD9 r you looking for 3 or 5 or 7 in 1 movies disk??
Those cost below 100 per disk..you need to bargain ..:D

src2206

In the zone
rb_kaustuv said:

Nope, I am lookin' for Blank DVD9 and obviously those which are not in Jewel Case. :D Preferably from third party manufacturers like Frontech. Any idea m8?

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
src2206 said:
Nope, I am lookin' for Blank DVD9 and obviously those which are not in Jewel Case. :D Preferably from third party manufacturers like Frontech. Any idea m8?

Nope buddy..got no such ideas...may be you can get Verbatim 10 Disk Cake pack..dont know about the price though...

Hey Anindya..maybe mext Sat i.e 29th i may go to chandni again..will inform you then..:p

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling

Lets do some math here:

1 Seagate 320GB HDD costs Rs.3400/- (~)

1 DVD 9R = 8.5GB

Let's divide 320GB by 8.5GB = 37.65 DvDs will be required :D

Now unit price of DVD 9R = Rs. 170/- each

Let's again multiply 37.65 * 170 = Rs. 6400 o-ho-my-god :shock::shock::shock:

That'a cool 3000bucks difference and a whole lot of discs....take your pick...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy New Year 2008 to you and your family....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom