All Calcuttans in Digit

Status
Not open for further replies.

src2206

In the zone
Don't forget to compare the price of Vedant with the shop just beside it. I got my RAM modules about 200/- less than Vedant.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Ok kolkata guys tell me how much can I expect for this:

AMD64 X2 3800+ manchester @ 2.4GHz with Arctic Cooling Freezer64 Pro cooler
Asus A8N-E mobo with pci express 16x slot.
Corsair 2GB(1gb*2) ddr 400MHz in dual channel
Seagate 80GB PATA
Geforce 6200
Samsung 40x dvd drive
Frontech 400W smps
Standard keyboard and mouse

Anindya

In the zone
Guys what about going to the COMPASS together on this sunday? That way we will be able to and and see and compare lots of products together. It will be fun to ask lots of weird questions to the vendors and confuse them:p This is the link. Though it is not working for me just now!:mad:

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
Anindya said:
Guys what about going to the COMPASS together on this sunday? That way we will be able to and and see and compare lots of products together. It will be fun to ask lots of weird questions to the vendors and confuse them:p This is the link. Though it is not working for me just now!:mad:

Great idea...we can just make a Calcutta Meet and what other place than Compass...I'am in...

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
Have anyone gone to Compass ...I think ....previous one was better ...this time there is no Xbox (Microsoft stall)...and many other good products are missing..

src2206

In the zone
Anindya said:

Hey guys, did you all take a print out of the ticket or just the serial number of the ticket and confirmed the email address at the venue? My printer is not working at the moment, so I was wondering if the serial number is enough to get in as promised in the online ticket!

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
Hey guys,
did any of you go to COMPASS?? If yes then do post the experience + pics..

Btw this week seems to be good one for a year end meet..Wadda say guys...:D:D

src2206

In the zone
Been to COMPASS...but there were hardly any component shows available, mostly desktops..not much of tech. Though the organizations offering refilling were really interesting.

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
How bout this Friday or Saturday??..
AFAIK Friday is a holiday..:D..so i don't think it woud be a problem....

Kolkata guys please respond...:):)

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
I have a big deadline working 15 hours a day...very busy till end of this month so count me out guys....You guys go ahead and organise a meet...I'm gonna join for any meet next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom