All Calcuttans in Digit

Status
Not open for further replies.

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
Sorry about not replying, I haven't really been here the last week or two, been busy with some stuff, If I'm in Cal at that point in time Ill make it a point to attend the next meet. BTW, I'm shifting to Mumbai by the end of June, wont be coming back for at least a few years.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Does anyone know the location of Andhra Pradesh tourism here in Kolkata? Our family is planning on a trip to Vizag/Araku and I need the address to book the ITDC/AP tourism hotel(s).

Thanks

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Hello Guyess,

Can any one let me know, the availibility of D965WH board in Kolkata, as when calling many says they dont have it, Barlia on other hand said they have, when i send some one to pick it up, they hand him D965RY :(

so, if any one know where to find D965WH at present in Kolkata, please post..

Thank you... :)

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
@digitized
Andhra Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation
4/1, Sikkim House, 1st Floor, Middle Tone Street
Kolkata 700 071
Ph: 033-22813679

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
hope everyone is aware that May 20th is approaching, and lets make this meet a success guys.

i am trying to compile a list of all members from kolkata n around, so that everyone gets to know about this meet.

also, will the members from kolkata n west bengal, who haven't posted in this thread, please do so.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Here is the news from Chandi Market Kolkata :D

E6600 is 11000/- +TAX
P5B V is 7200/- +TAX
D965WH is 7700/- +TAX

good news i finally found D965WH bad news i am bit confuse with P5B V as never saw that board in action where as on paper the board looks gr8. bettern than D965WH

thank you.

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure
@sr_garg,Darthvader,ITTechPerson.....welcome to this thread dudes....
do tell us somethin abt urselves too...[/quote]

Hi, thanks for ur warm welcome - It's a cool to be a member of this forum when u saw somany technical resorcefull person from all over the country is trying to help fresh users & exchanging resorces with each other. The way they hande every query & try to resolve - tht amazing.

This Kolkata thread is an awsome idea also, there is nothing big 2 tell about me - I am from Garia, work as tech support in IT.
I will love to join u whenever u need, pls nock me if u need any resorce anytime.

Anindya

In the zone
So many Calcuttans right here right now!!!!!!!

I may not be able to come on 20th.:mad: Coz i am going to Kedar Badri on that day. Plz dont ask me to postpone as it was planned months ago. MY LUCK IS REALLY BAD. I HAD COME AT THE LAST MEET AT MACDONALDS BUT COULD NOT FIND ANYONE.

Thanks Gaurav for noticing that i was unavailable. I had cited the reason in this thread.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
@satanlives.....hello there! din't know satan lived in chandni :evil::evil::))

@Darthvader......that will take about 2-3 years more boss to top b'lore, n not for the meet :)):)):))

@Anindya.....geez dude,wen r u leavin? n sorry for wat happened at the earlier meet. learnt a lot from the previous one tho. n as for noticing that you weren't around, ur avatar was a big factor, coz no one here has books in it!

n the meet venue will be decided by a poll, am askin sabret00the to do it.

Last edited:

Anindya

In the zone
gauravakaasid said:
@Anindya.....geez dude,wen r u leavin? n sorry for wat happened at the earlier meet. learnt a lot from the previous one tho. n as for noticing that you weren't around, ur avatar was a big factor, coz no one here has books in it!

n the meet venue will be decided by a poll, am askin sabret00the to do it.

The train is at around 8pm. Will leave from home at around 6-6.15pm.
Let me see whether i will be able to join or not. LET THE PLAN BE READY!!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom