All Calcuttans in Digit

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
To all in this thread plz suggest a NAME for our group in Calcutta......ok lemme suggest this (if mods have no probs though) :- ThinkDigitCalcutta

Kniwor

Learner
Ok, I've just no landed in Kolkata after hectic journey, about the name, I don't even read Digit, and I'm not sure we need a name either, If we do, we'll talk when we meet.....

There is a tiny possibility of my being late(or absent) as when I landed here, I have been informed that I am summoned by DEAN of my college at 2:00PM today, so If he lectures me for long, or keeps me waiting, I can be late or absent. But I'll try my very best to make it on time.

The first one who goes there will tell the McD person that If someone comes asking for Digit Members meet, send them there, everyone just ask the guys If they know of any digit meet, If they don't, you are possibly the first one. It should not be hard to find each other, no big deal.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
hi everyone,
well as told earlier, i will be late but i will definitely join.
hope we all have fun, and pls dont forget to bring a camera so tat we can upload pics of our meet.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
is it some kind of prank going on or wat.
@ gaurav
kya yaar abhi tu bol raha hai 60-40.
now i am confused to go or not to go. :-(

Kniwor

Learner
The guy just free me yaar, he actually called me to rant on my attendance in the college, and then made me attend some crappy lecture on cryptographic systems, I'm badly pissed, wtf, I could've been there, lecture mein neend bhi nahi aayi yaar, darn these old profs...

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
so people.......the number of members who "actually" made it to the "meet" is 2! whatever happened to the others????

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
^^^ok,today's meet was a serious disaster considering the fact that we all had so much time to decide and plan things but everything fell apart due to lack of co-ordination. end of the day i think people came at diff times no way to identify anyone in such a big place like Mcdonald's coz none of us had the others number.next time we'll have a single point of contact who will have everyone's number and a co-ordinator to plan everything.i suggest we meet every 2 months.lets make the brotherhood grow.any girl listening is welcome too.

End of the day I was waiting in front of McDs and then Gaurav came over...so we went inside and spent some time discussing hardware configs mainly graphics cards,etc....we had no one's number so cudnt contact anyone....

Last edited:

Kniwor

Learner
I am very sorry(also ashamed) for not being able to make after telling I will, anyhow, please count me out of any meet next time, as I have exams in 3 weeks, and after that I'm moving to Delhi permanently.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
i was there... and i was there from 4:30 -5pm no one was there. i asked all the grps of guys and also the mcdonald guy.

Anindya

In the zone
sabret00the^^^ok,today's meet was a serious disaster considering the fact that we all had so much time to decide and plan things but everything fell apart due to lack of co-ordination. end of the day i think people came at diff times no way to identify anyone in such a big place like Mcdonald's coz none of us had the others number.next time we'll have a single point of contact who will have everyone's number and a co-ordinator to plan everything.i suggest we meet every 2 months.lets make the brotherhood grow.any girl listening is welcome too.

End of the day I was waiting in front of McDs and then Gaurav came over...so we went inside and spent some time discussing hardware configs mainly graphics cards,etc....we had no one's number so cudnt contact anyone....

Friends or brothers, I was there from 4.10pm - 4.35pm. I was carrying a blue tuition bag wearing a dark yellowish t-shirt and a faded blue jeans, if anybody had seen me. Bad Luck.

I think that idea of putting a coordinator in place and giving our ph no. will be a good thing. As for the name of out group well it can be THINKKOLKATA. Anyway i really left sad for not getting anyone. Hope next time it wont be the same.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
oh no.....so others did turn up.....sorry guys..

well our First Meet had a lot of initial hiccups.....lets hope our second doesn't suffer the same fate. So maybe we should exchange our numbers, and have a SPOC and mods to ensure the that this isn't repeated the next time.

btw, chek out this pic:
*i176.photobucket.com/albums/w192/gauravsaha/ThinkDigit%20Meet/Picture001-1.jpg
that's me n sabret00the (a.k.a Bobby)

@Kniwor...hey dude..was lookin forward to meetin up with u....there's no way u can meet up?

Kniwor

Learner
@gauravakaasid
Well, I will try to make it on next visit, I was kinda planning on just coming not speaking much here, felt really bad about telling that I'll come and not being able to make it(and I was one of the ones who said I'll surely come). So next time you guys plan a meet, I will try to come, but don't count on me beforehand. (I had to attend a sucking lecture, which is not even my subject, imagine my frustration.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom