All Blender Artists Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinodh_89

Broken In
Im an intermediate user in Maya.
Blender sounds good. I take one look at its interface, and i lose the interest :|

patricia3d

Right off the assembly line
Thanks for comments.
*vector.logos.googlepages.com/art33.gif

Want *www.kkrawal.20m.com/aw.htmlThis Blender File . I have putup free for all Blender Users. Download, Open and Render and Enjoy
-----------------------------------------

Last edited:

x3060

A LOTR fan
good works , its a treat to watch mate :), keep going ...

any after effect users here? or fusion users....

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Can't purchase Maya, Beyond my pocket. see my lion

lol what do you think we all have purchased maya?If you want to work in any company then you got to learn Max,Maya or XSI.I have hardly seen any company using Blender.For freelance work blender is great but to do professional work for companies etc you should learn one major 3D software.You cant restrict yourself to just one software.You have to keep exploring other softwares also.:)

About your lion video :- There is no weight at 03 second his front hand is floating in the air.Same at 05 second when he is jumping.Hope it helps.:)
Posted again:
Im an intermediate user in Maya.
Blender sounds good. I take one look at its interface, and i lose the interest :|

Nope Blender is good i am learning it along with maya and zbrush.And i dont think its interface is bad.If you know how to customize it.It looks like max.And uv mapping capabilities in Blender3D is better than maya especialy if you want to unwrap a character.Thats why i am saying people should keep exploring other alternatives also.No one software can give you all the features.:)

See a screenshot of blender3D customized interface :)

*img440.imageshack.us/img440/2133/111u.jpg

Last edited:

patricia3d

Blender has lots of great interfaces, you can customize your own
*i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff226/kkrawal/inter2.jpg

*i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff226/kkrawal/inter1.jpg

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^very cool animation, that buffalo animation looked awesome. Its better than your last animation. Keep up !

patricia3d

I hope every one will like my effort in Blender.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1KctBVVJWs&feature=channel_page

*i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff226/kkrawal/lplay2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom