All Bangaloreans, Ive Seen Ferrari Enzo In Bangalore!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shift

Seed is the Life!!
Bangalore guys, have u seen FERRARI ENZO in BANGALORE??

Ive seen it...

But i dnt have the pic......

Its in residency road.......

i used 2 go just to see it....

they kept it in their apartment, covered and guarded by 3 security guards..

will post the pic when i have it....

arun_abn

Right off the assembly line
Coooool Man

Our Office In Richmond Road Parallel To Residency Road

Canu Tell Me Which Apt In Residency Road (with Nearest Known Buildng)

OP
shift

shift

Seed is the Life!!
coming from MG Road to brigade road, take right to DUBAI PLAZA side (ie, OLD TUSCAN ROAD), go untill u reach main road (ull come across a small park).........

and just before u reach the main road take a look at your right and ull surprised.....
next to that apt, there is BMW M3

post the pic when u have it.......

my frens knw where lamborghini gallardo and porche cayman is....
will ask and will tell u the loc......

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
ONLY Indian Owner of Ferrari Enzo - Ian Nazareth, Sole importer for Ferrari in India and the Indian Sub-Continent. Multiple Ferrari owner .

*wikicars.org/en/Ferrari_Enzo#Owners.2FFamous_people_seen_driving_an_Enzo

a total of only 400 of the Enzo's were made (some of them destroyed in accidents).

does that Ian guy live in b'lore by any chance (google has only 1 info on him), even if he did, its too dumb to have a Enzo in India:))
why-
1. its high octane petrol needs
2. ground clearance
3. maintanence
get some pics guys.

------------

or is it some modded car? :| with body kits?
like the Ambassodor Stretch (limosine)? :p

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Haha guys nice research you got here going, somebody get GPS now to track the car ;)

Now you got me interested, get the pics soon :)

chicha

High without substance...
so did my friends, they were 2.
they were here to promote toursim in ITALY and GERMANY.
apprantly they are going all over india. they went to mysore, then AP and then some states in north.

chicha

my friend has a video i will try to upload but its no use it was shot from a w550 phone and it was dark that time.

and there is no way that any ENZO is here in bangalore(like some one driving it) its a very very expensive car, and come guys where will he drive it?
MG or brigarde road? my 800 gets STUCK at almost all the speed breakers(car brakers).
but i have heard that there is an open top lambo here, which is quite impossible too.

but there are many many BMWs MERC AMG, BENTLY, RR, i think ther is MAYBACH, cayman's and 911's.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
so did my friends, they were 2.
they were here to promote toursim in ITALY and GERMANY.
apprantly they are going all over india. they went to mysore, then AP and then some states in north.
those are Ferrari 612s:|
not the enzo :p

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/52/Ferrari_612_Scaglietti_Meilenwerk.jpg/250px-Ferrari_612_Scaglietti_Meilenwerk.jpg

is this what you guys have been talkin about
*www.team-bhp.com/forum/attachments/indian-car-scene/1750d1205721630t-2-ferrari-612s-all-india-tour-see-post-87-map-145-pics-16032008451.jpg
???

2 Ferrari 612s on an All India tour
*www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-...l-india-tour-see-post-87-map-145-pics-15.html
they're in b'lore now.

chicha

:confused:
where did you get that pic?
yes its exactly what my friends saw, they told me it was not enzo, indian traffic and the infrastructure does not desiver a pice of art like that.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
btw, thats not the only car on tour.

there's a fiat 500, iveco SUV
*www.team-bhp.com/forum/attachments/indian-car-scene/1876d1205744785t-2-ferrari-612s-all-india-tour-see-post-87-map-145-pics-ferrari-003.jpg
*img89.imageshack.us/img89/7879/25022008115na0.jpg

more of thses here *picasaweb.google.com/kiranchitnis/FerrariVisitPune?authkey=T-vprZfWVmY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom