alien inside my monitor...HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunoy14

Right off the assembly line
when i rotate my monitor, patches of different colours appear on the monitor. the more i rotate, the more the colour patches. i dont know what is going on with it. i bought my computer only a month ago.maybe some kind of alien has gone inside. please help me .
i know colour monitor is good but not this weird patches.

royal

Padawan
probably ur speakers are not magnetically shielded ... :neutral:

try to move them to see the effect ... and yes degauss the monitor

reddragon

In the zone
u can call SETI then if u think it is really an alien !! well state ur problem in a simple way .... dont say like this

gtoX

Broken In
AFAIK, this is a common problem with new monitors. try not to move the monitor once u place it in a given position. in case u have to rotate it. turn it off and on again (or alternately, try degaussing it) , and the colors will be reset.

OP
S

sunoy14

Right off the assembly line
think u guys are right. its not alien but just some common prob. thanks for the reply and . and for clearing my alien doubt.
but what is degausting? .... :(

hey again. this time i'm damn sure . its an alien..........!!!!!!

Kniwor

Learner
i have the same thing with my monitor, and my friends' monitor, and his friends' monitor too.....

so i just turn it off before moving and turn it on again, that is a common problem... all of us have samsung syncmaster and this does not actually seem a problem to me...

and ur alien thing kept me from reading this post this long.... so if u keep names like this... people like me might never read your posts... keep more meaningful names

alienspiesu

Journeyman
dude degauss, or rlse chek 4 sum thing wich is interfering wit the magnetic field, try movin those speakers or amplifiers or ne electronic thingie.. may work..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom