Album art for music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3060

A LOTR fan
i want a player that's capable of producing album art for my music collection , i recently downloaded one from a site ......123(u know).com, and it produces a thumbnail album art in place of default mp3 thumbnail that windows give (in my case foobar gives)...anyone knows about a player thats capable of doing so...?

please help..

p.s : i forgot to mention...the thumbnail is shown in windows directory itself

edit:
in case if u cant view attachment

*img26.imageshack.us/img26/8430/albumarta.th.jpg

Last edited:

mittyr

silentFOX
New versions of "Winamp" has a option for this.

It works fine for "English" songs, you will have to check how effective it is with "Indian" songs.

OP
x3060

x3060

A LOTR fan
thanks mate...i will give it a try. i don't think the site guy was using winamp for this though.

edit
-----
nope, no luck with winamp. that's not the tool.

Last edited:

manishjha18

In the zone
get an itunes account--u can get all your album art .
if your music collection is in mesh then use tune up companion.-www.tuneupmedia.com

PhB

Jughead!!!
WiMP also displays album art. Just embed the jpg file into the mp3 file or put a picture titled folder.jpg into the album folder.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
WiMP can also display album art. Simply embed the album pic into the mp3 file or add a folder.jpg image to the album folder.

If you use last.fm, it will also download the album art and artist descriptions.

Last edited:

mittyr

silentFOX
@x3060

You can sure do with "Winamp.
- Right Click & Choose "View File Info".
- Select "ArtworK" window. Click "Download Art". Though the quality/size wont be always good.
- You can permanently embed those artworks with iTunes (Cant do with Winamp atleast not with the version i used).
Also, can download albumart (its free i guess). But u need to make a account first, wont accept indian credit/debit cards though.

Here how mine look :

*hosting02.imagecross.com/image-hosting-11/8083OK.jpg

There's a site which do only album art for i-pod size (320*240). Do a google.

midhu

Broken In
bro...

as stonecaper said u can use mediamonkey it has the mp3 tagging feature where u can do anything including album art, lyrics, artist details and much more... u can use the player in three modes normal, mini, micro....

am using mediamonkey ver.3.0 which offers superior sound quality than winamp, its best player i have ever seen

OP
x3060

x3060

A LOTR fan
i tried winamp ...its option is not what i want.

from the pic in my first post , its the album art instead of default music file is what i want....the pics there are for individual file , not the folder...

i will try media monkey and post the result.

OP
x3060

x3060

A LOTR fan
thats it ...media monkey did it....
"save image to tag" ...that was the option i was looking for...

now, only if i could do it in foobar....

thanks for everyone who helped me...:).

please let me know if i can do the same with foobar

Nirvan

Right off the assembly line
It's seems to me that Media Catalog Studio can also work for the task. You can try its free version to see how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom