Votes: 19 43.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

qudra

Broken In
kiran.rkk said:
Hi friends!

Airtel is much better than Hutch. Airtel has larger network base than Hutch.
Moreover Airtel is desi and one should promote Desi brands. It is good for our country. It does not mean that one can rule out all foreign brands. But one can definetly do the maximum possible from his/her end.

Go for Airtel sai...do something from your side..its for our country.

Hi

Mr kiran who said u that the airtel is desi, it is also vedesi (foreign), in INDIA it is run by Bharti Telecom.

gaurav21r

Journeyman
I have AirTel. I would recommend AirTel although i cannot say i have had 100% great service. Then again, in which network can u REALLY find that?

Anyway my advice to you is that while going for a new connection one of things you can look out for is the network of the numbers you are frequently going to call. Because the call charges for calls of the same network are half that of calls to other network whether its Hutch, AirTel, MTNL or any other.

mediator

Technomancer
Well for quality both have same, not much difference. In case of coverage area, BSNL has the best coverage area, then HUTCH and then airtel !
I'm not making baseless statements, mah uncle travels to atleast 3-5 places/month in whole india for his office work and narrates how wonderful bsnl worked here n there, hutch connection signal was low and there was no sign of airtel and no shop for it!

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
which operator offer free gprs? internet, free download free ringtone free games? its airtel! :)
i didn't recharged my prepaid sim from last 4 month and still getting free gprs :)

long live airtel

all the airtel trick can be found here
*www.desi-tek.com/forum/index.php?showforum=28

Last edited:

birbal

Broken In
Airtel not only have good coverage but cutsomer care service is for you 24 hours. I am using airtel since last 3 years now without any problem

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
I've used Airtel as well as Hutch. Which one's better in terms of connection varies from place to place but in terms of Service Hutch is the best ... Airtel Service Sucks Big Time ...

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
dood if u want all functions go for airtel
in gprs they charge 7 bucks a day unlimited usage
hutch *uckin 49 bucks rental plus download charges
and if i were a hutch user my bill would have come in lakhs coz i downloaded nearly 1-1.5 gbs of data from the internet
(all clen stuff like games and mp3s)
and of course piracy is legal in india so no fears only piracy
the speed
in ngage qd(ie a 2g fone)
downloads 3kbps 5kbps max
in n90(currently in use)
minimum 10 kbps max 25 KBPS
sometimes it falls to 3.2 or 6.7 kbps and rises to 177 KBPS
while using in my lappie i get 480 kbps flat and 15 kbps of active speeds for downloads

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Go for Airtel only if you have money to throw around (especially in case of post paid).Only plus point with Airtel GPRS FREE , well almost :)

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
mediator said:
Well for quality both have same, not much difference. In case of coverage area, BSNL has the best coverage area, then HUTCH and then airtel !
I'm not making baseless statements, mah uncle travels to atleast 3-5 places/month in whole india for his office work and narrates how wonderful bsnl worked here n there, hutch connection signal was low and there was no sign of airtel and no shop for it!
then ur uncle must be travel in remote areas :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom