Airtel Mobile Office Problem Pls help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

garefield

Broken In
what noumner do u dial to connect to mobile office.
i am frm nihar i dial *99# is that correct coz i never seem to connect let alone surfing. its been 1 week mo has been acvtivated on my account.

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
m frm baroda...me gettin slow speed during daytime...n at nite speeds are good....20kbps download n more.....during daytime it suxx...earlier couple of months it was full-fledged both during day n nite:(

abhishek_del

Journeyman
hey i am using nokia 6670..that is an old handset about 2 years old and about 3 years in market....no edge of course....
I get pathetic speeds like 2-4 kb/s max...

Here u ppl say u get 20-30 kb/s....do i need to get a new fone????

lg8302

Right off the assembly line
i am frm nihar i dial *99# is that correct coz i never seem to connect let alone surfing. its been 1 week mo has been acvtivated on my account.

Hi I just spent two weeks of holiday in India and purchased a Airtel prepaid SIM card upon arrival in Mumbai. Instantly activated Mobile Office and Airtel Live. Settings I did receive automatic on Motorola V3XX. MO Office worked out fine (speed of course is lousy compared to europe where in most places HSDPA or UMTS can be downlodaded. Since I do have a little USB device I entered the SIM card of Airtel for the use of data transfers in this device and for the autentication I did enter *99***1# . With this it did work fine. Never had any problems to access the internet either with the Huawei E220 (USB device) or with the Motorola V3XX which supports HSDPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS. The only thing I did not get to work was Airtel LIve portal. Settings I received automatically. Even when setting the internet profile as default to Airtel Live the answer is access denied contact your provider. Can anybody maybe give me the manual settings for Airtel Live? Airtel can not help me and tells me that both services had been activated.
Greetings from Switzerland
Liliane:confused:

Hi
I just spent two weeks of holiday in India and purchased a Airtel prepaid SIM card upon arrival in Mumbai. Instantly activated Mobile Office and Airtel Live. Settings I did receive automatic on Motorola V3XX. MO Office worked out fine (speed of course is lousy compared to europe where in most places HSDPA or UMTS can be downlodaded. Since I do have a little USB device I entered the SIM card of Airtel for the use of data transfers in this device and for the autentication I did enter *99***1# . With this it did work fine. Never had any problems to access the internet either with the Huawei E220 (USB device) or with the Motorola V3XX which supports HSDPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS. The only thing I did not get to work was Airtel LIve portal. Settings I received automatically. Even when setting the internet profile as default to Airtel Live the answer is access denied contact your provider. Can anybody maybe give me the manual settings for Airtel Live? Airtel can not help me and tells me that both services had been activated.
Greetings from Switzerland
Liliane:confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom