Airtel GPRS internet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

manu1991

Broken In
chillnow said:
umm...k guys
my live is accesible... though im rarely able to connect. but i cant acces that site wap.tagtag.com
im using opera mobile...
not mini..
help me out
thanks

see this
*75.126.0.26/forum/showthread.php?t=64244
read the entire thread . You shud get all ur answers .

OP
C

chillnow

Broken In
yah i saw a similar thread like this in this in digit forums itself.. and solved almost all of my problems :)
but the stupid thing is that i should have searched properly earlier(i would have saved 150 bucks or so...activating moblie office and messing with airtel live nd ofcourse a whole lot of time)....and mister QwertyManiac didnt even inform me about that thread when he has posted in both that old thread and mine. >(

akkies_2000

Journeyman
I'm having a corporate connection of zero rental postpaid airtel at Delhi. For corporate connections, they are offering gprs at Rs.99 only. I've recently started using this GPRS-99 plan and was being charged Rs.499 for the last one year since i was not aware of any such offer. Anyways, i'm satisfied with it than paying 500 or so for broadband with download limits. I'm using EDGE from my nokia N91 and it gives comfortable speeds. It may be noted that I'm able to connect my computer with it and its not just for internet access on the mobile phone. I dont see anyone giving such a cheap offer with no download limits and I'm able to be online anytime during the traffic jams and chat using AgileMessenger. I'm hoping for getting reversal of payments for last one year since it is upto them to let me know of such a offer. All those cursing Airtel might have had bad experiences. Even I had, but its good on their part if they reverse the payments and I'm somehow able to convince them. You just have to be on your toes while checking the bills as sometimes they do make mistakes(intentionally or unintentionally). Atleast their service is good.

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
joshi_ban said:
who said it is Rs 5? Dude its 12 bucks in Maharastra ...... well i also agree with some of the folkes here that Bharti has looted the customers, so its okay to do these things and by the way there are not ILLEGAL things, its called tech intellegence.

Take care dudu,
It costs Rs.5/- for Post paid subscribers & pre-paid subscribers pay Rs.7/- per day this has been the same for the past 4 months. Your 12 bucks story is more than 4 months old. Check the lastest prices with Airtel and you will find that 5/- for post paid & 7/- pre paid are the ACCURATE prices.

Also Airtel does NOT cahrge for checking their Airtel Live it is absolutely FREE
Only if you go for Mobile Office where you can connect to the internet than they charge you that 5/- or 7/- per day that INCLUDES ENTIRE MAHARASHTRA & ANYWHERE IN INDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom