AirTel GPRS 30ps Balance Trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

anil_tech

Broken In
I found a trick of using any gprs service in india free of cost. and it works like a dream. Trust me i am using it right now. go to *techtip-all.blogspot.com to see the complete tutorial. Post your replys here about you experience. Enjoy :neutral:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Re: Use any Gprs service for free 100% working

^^ ohhhhhkk..Can u please give me link to a 100% working GPRS hack for Vodafone??

OP
A

anil_tech

Broken In

The trick i posted earlier works on any Gprs service. go check it out

OP
A

anil_tech

Broken In

Try it guys it is working just try to get the ip address of the server

User Name

In the zone

Any new trick for using internet (airtel live) on phone?
I used modded applications but it still deduct money.......

OP
A

anil_tech

Broken In

i have no trick for airtel live why don't you use that trick in your pc

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian

^^ saw ur trick....the concept seems that it may work...well i haven't tried it yet. But can u tell me is this trick only used for accessing free gprs on pc ?? Can we do this on mobile, i mean is this trick for using free internet on mobile ?

OP
A

anil_tech

Broken In

Some people complaint me about how to find server ip. So i added the list of ip of their servers. Use the IP instead of their server name and i bet it will connect. Try guys it and tell me. :)

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

^^ saw ur trick....the concept seems that it may work...well i haven't tried it yet. But can u tell me is this trick only used for accessing free gprs on pc ?? Can we do this on mobile, i mean is this trick for using free internet on mobile ?

Not right now, if your-freedom is ported to mobile then it should work on mobile also.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Not right now, if your-freedom is ported to mobile then it should work on mobile also.

roonie

Journeyman

@pravinbv
Yea gstek.info is great site...It helped me a lot too...Lots and lots of working tricks especially for Airtel

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian

^^^yes i wanted to post direct link but those links not get opened without registration so u first have to make account to the forum.
most latest updated tricks r there. its worth register. really.

Registration done...Really a gr8 forum...Thnx 4 sharing...

Plz give those links for vodafone...!! I didn't find anything good abt vodafone !!! Really helpful !!

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian

Switching sim is not a gr8 idea for me....but yes i m seriously thinking of a dual sim phone now...haha karbonn mobile......lolzzz

Anyways, PM me that forum's address or post here....!!!

Thnx...

OP
A

anil_tech

Broken In

If you are having trouble finding server then use an server ip given in the blog it will work.

hot zubs

live life king like...

oh man it really works!!! its good for normal browsing...
thanx a lot for dis...

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

OK, I've registered to the site. Please post the link of Vodafone trick, man. I' waitin'. I didn't understand. Do I have to connect with my mobile?

Changed thread title to avoid misleading readers. This is a widely KNOWN trick which works only for AirTel.

Actually there are a lot better tricks like the wap4.indiatimes.com getaway trick for reliance, airtel and BSNL which allows free browsing at any balance with a modded opera mini.

I'm not sure if we can discuss such tricks on this forum but head over to gstek.info or the like for such tricks.

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

Changed thread title to avoid misleading readers. This is a widely KNOWN trick which works only for AirTel.

Actually there are a lot better tricks like the wap4.indiatimes.com getaway trick for reliance, airtel and BSNL which allows free browsing at any balance with a modded opera mini.

I'm not sure if we can discuss such tricks on this forum but head over to gstek.info or the like for such tricks.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

wats this trick pls PM me...
is there ne trick to download free from airtel in mobile only....:razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom