Airtel goes 512kbps unlimited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

invisible

legolas said:
invisible said:
Airtel speeds suck for me.Never got more than 14KB/s on my 128kbps connection.

hahaha... wat more do u expect from 128 kbps ? theoretical max is 16 KB. u get 14!!! u r tooo greedy i must say. if so, pay for it and upgrade ur conx.

/legolas
Man if i get constant 14Kb/s i would be happy.But after reahing 14 it crawls back to 4 then slowly jusmps and settles at 10KB/s
Man u wont understand my problem.Airtel surely suckkkkkkkkkks for me.
BSNL and SIfy speeds rock.They give more than promised.

knight17

In the zone
con_tester said:
Whaan uhannn....(Crying)

I live in this hell...smallest city u all ever have been..
Only BSNL available.
I think it will take 10 years to be avialable other
ISP's too here.

I am also has a situation same as you.
Not even dataone is here

asdf1223

Journeyman
@siriusb did u get this months bill? they mention a doubling of bandwidth for the holiday season. does that mean ur download cap or ur actual speeds?

OP
siriusb

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
^No, I didn't get anything, but some fellas in delhi have received a letter mentioning that as a new year's gift, they will get double the speed from 10:30pm to 6:30am with the same contention ratio. Check here:
*www.vinuthomas.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=2564.html

To see a scanned version of the letter:
*broadbandforum.in/index.php?s=a2893dff7ff9162d39095142f27ab27e&showtopic=3769

I might get the letter in a day or two if the generosity is for the south Indians too :)

legolas

Padawan
yes, i enquired abt this. they said that airtel has introduced new plan couple of days back. if u hav 128 unlimited or 256 unlimited, then by paying additional Rs:49/- u get twice the bandwidth during the period 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM. seems good to me! :D

/legolas

legolas

Padawan
digital_brat, reg. tbe bursts, not nomore! :) coz they hav the scheme... btw, mail already sent :d to get changed... hehhe

/legolas

G

gxsaurav

i got my First bill, Rs 1200, but gonna fight them how, i was supposed to get Rs 699 as bill :x

I

invisible

gxsaurav said:
i got my First bill, Rs 1200, but gonna fight them how, i was supposed to get Rs 699 as bill :x
that includes your telephone calls.

i got my first bill as Rs898/- for 699 plan with 10% ST
770 is the actual cost of broadband.
tell me did u receive the 1000-100-10 scheme?

but surely airtel suckks.I donno why lol.

G

gxsaurav

i have only made 6 calls so far from this phone,that too for a total time of 35 mins, i counted everything

whats is the 1000-100-10 plan

Kannan

In the zone
As far as I know there is no 512 kbps Unlimited connection. But if there is I will let this thread know.

And I think most of the people here know where I work :p

*www.binarybits.net/scripts/trillianstatus/temp/status.png

yash

I draw every day
Man it sucks being in akola...
you have no ide how jealous i am of u lucky guys!!!did i tell u bsnl launched the broadband here but gave out only about 30 connections and said that they`re out of capacity...that was 3 months ago...they havent started installing new connections yet!!!

legolas

Padawan
Kannan said:
As far as I know there is no 512 kbps Unlimited connection. But if there is I will let this thread know.
And I think most of the people here know where I work :p

i hav got my double BW scheme! from 11 pm to 8 am. it rocks!

/legolas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom