Airtel - customer care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipen01

Youngling
lolzz...:p Landline always coms at rescue...

Anyways....just today i had solid talk of some 10 min...with Cust Care..Regardin Airtel Frendz Scheme...

And it was tough to believe that someone from Cust Care was talking with such politeness...even though i was irritating him with barrage of q's....

That was 1st Cust Care...who had such extreme patience..:p

U ppl are rite..majority of em are...freaks...
Still some like these chaps..are kinda polite..

amol48

Searching...
Have you guys tried calling Hutch Customer Care ????

Firstly they charge you for CC then,
they will always put you on hold for even small reasons and they won't talk that politely with you as other networks. HUTCH really sucks. This is my exp. from PUNE... don know abt you guys !!!

LL in not the 'other way' when it comes to call rates. You cant get from LL what you get from mobile. So no comparison dude....

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
amol48 said:

LL in not the 'other way' when it comes to call rates. You cant get from LL what you get from mobile. So no comparison dude....
... arre boss me talking about contacting customer care ....

yes,i also face the same problem like you 15days back.The readon is that u dailed the customer care calls morethan 30in a month.The maximum calls per month is 30 and daily minimum 5times.Otherwise from our phone the customercare calls cannot go from my phone.It was automatically locked by the customercare system.It was activated morethan month from my phone.So finally u dail to customer care 30 calls only per month after activated.So wait for a month.I f u dail it tells send sms as QUERY to 121.

THANKS,MAHANKALI SRIHARSHA,KODAD.
yes,i also face the same problem like you 15days back.The reason is that u dailed the customer care calls morethan 30in a month.The maximum calls per month is 30 and daily minimum 5times.Otherwise the customercare calls cannot go from my phone.It was automatically locked by the customercare system.It was activated morethan month from my phone.So finally u dail to customer care 30 calls only per month after activated.So wait for a month.If u dail it tells send sms as QUERY to 121.

THANKS,MAHANKALI SRIHARSHA,KODAD.

Last edited:

aphxal

Right off the assembly line
hi.. im a maldivian livin in bangalore....n im using airtel prepaid...
i always recharge the Rs333 talk plan/ n 1 day i got a msg frm airtel sayin that if i recharg Rs296 ill get Rs496 talk time to ISD calls to SE.ASIA n many other countries...
n i was nt aware of this SE.asian countries n i thought maldives was a SE.asian country...so i recharge with the Rs296plan.. i was nt able to call to my home country(maldives)...
so any 1 of u have an idea abt how to change this to a normal talk plan where i can connect to maldives spendin the money uselessly

(ps. im nt gud in english):(

ThinkFree

Technomancer
^^Info about countries included in SEA will be given on their site. Most probably the validity of coupen will be 30 days, after which you will be switched to the normal plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom