AIRTEL 384Kbps - 999 Rs

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Its not fraud, or double standards, AIRTEL sometimes offer a change in plan to specific customers, that usually depends upon the usage, credibility their future marketing strategy etc. Sometimes its a test phase to see how well the plan is accepted. AFA I know when I accepted their offer there was no 512kbps unlimited plan for 1200. I dont know about now.......

no its not like giving a special allowance to a person who consumes too much of bandwidth !!!!

the thing u say is ... a person who DL too much are given special previalge ... ?? am i right ???

if thats the case .. they should have given to all... i think many today are using thier connection to max...

its pure money bussiness...

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
No dear friend, when I say usage, I mean is how well your relation is with the company, and that how well is your credibility (timely bill payment, duration etc) , also I am not saying this is the only reason, this could be one of the reasons. It has happened a lots of time Airtel dealing with me. I remember airtel offered me 1rs/min STD plan(landline) long before it became common.

i never paid my bills on date coz i simply cant--out of station, but that didnt stop them from contacting me to change plans !!!!

anyway... they should have atleast posted in thier site...

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
man .. they called me up that they want to give the 100rs topup, they they cal n tell me that sorry sir we cant give you bcoz you are on 1:1,
double speed topup pack of 100bucks is for 1:2 plan..

WTF man ... they are idiots

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
hehe..:D....customer care is sometimes like this........ but just think this is one of the better customer care we have in our ISPs.........try BSNL and you will know what I mean.............
I know ya ... I have the 2 bsnl landline also .. i know how they are
but one thing about bsnl/mtnl is that at least their bill n tariff is crystal clear.

and for Airtel you need to take up the lens when bill comes, but in the end u find its al right. just freaking mba's change the names to confuse people.

2ndly, Except everthing else .. atl;east AirTel should give same tariff in all circles, we are in ****ing india man, they making us fool. if you can have a plan in 750rs in bangalore why not in jaipur, or lucknow or guwahati. (considering technology installed is equal)

axxo

99.9% Idle
i never paid my bills on date coz i simply cant--out of station, but that didnt stop them from contacting me to change plans !!!!

anyway... they should have atleast posted in thier site...

pal...just confirm me if you are getting 512kbps plan for 1.2k..also what is the current upload speed for ur torrents? 1:1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom