AIRCEL mumbai unlimited internet for Rs. 98/-

Status
Not open for further replies.

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
Its a limited period offer, once they are famous enough in mumbai they are going to revoke this, besides their network is so pathetic as of now that by the time the network settles down this service will be long gone.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Its just a strategy to capture market since they are late comers :p
am sure once they get hold of the market they are gonna s**k money like crazymen!!

prabhakar97

Broken In
In Patna they're giving unlimited EDGE for PC for Rs.98. But the network is crap!!!! 80% of the time you can't connect. The G/E signal is unavailable 60% of the time. And once you're connected and start to surf, don't be happy cuz anytime the connection may become dormant after 5-10 mins. of use i.e. although it will remain connected but no data will be sent or received so no sites will open.

Coool

I'm Back!:D
sorry for bumping old thread...:D
I'm getting 30kbps:)D) download speed and it even touches 40 sometimes...:D:D
Aircel rockzzzzz:D

Coool

I'm Back!:D
^ songs dude...:D movie yet to release...will download movie also after the release:D:D
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
good.... wt is the speed if i use with my SE K810I?its a 3G handset and supports EDGE/GPRS...

its hard to guess as it depends on network in your area..just buy aircel SIM with 1 rupee and recharge with 97..chk it out..

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@Coool - Where are you located? I get that much speed only on Airtel Mobile Office which has now removed all their UL GPRS plans :mad:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
^ songs dude...:D movie yet to release...will download movie also after the release:D:D
Posted again:

its hard to guess as it depends on network in your area..just buy aircel SIM with 1 rupee and recharge with 97..chk it out..
well ya even i saw near langer house some one selling sim for rs10/- with rs27/- talktime...wanted to buy but stock over,,,one more i already have airtel,bsnl....again changin no is prob

sakumar79

Technomancer
No, the factor of 8 is the difference between kbps and kBps... Small b refers to bits and capital B refers to bytes...

Arun

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
wow dude you are getting such great speeds..

I get around 3-4kbps download speed

But the offer is still very good for basic use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom