cscorpian

Right off the assembly line
Is it worth buying Ainol Fire as compared to Ainol Aurora II?
What is the main difference between 2 devices
Is it worth spending Rs4000 more on Ainol Fire?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I'll get one if the price comes down. IPS screen is just irresistible even if the backup time is 5-6 hours.

mastervk

In the zone
For normal usage aurora 2 is good enough.. If budget is limited get aurora 2..

I have played shadow gun dead trigger etc game without any issues.. Also read couple of ebooks without straining eye.. Also Custom cm10 is available...

gcbeldar

In the zone
Where to find the size of Battery ?
On website it is not mention.
How is the Battery Life of Ainol Aurora II ?

CGF

Ainol India is fake, beware. So are users like you it seems.

Hi Guys,

Few days back, i mentioned in this thread that i booked Aurora 2 from Ainol India via ebay. Well Finally i received my tab yesterday, very well packed, ensured that device does not get damaged during shipping. Cost me Rs. 8790/- including freebies like OTG cable and Sleeve pouch plus 1 year local warranty from ainol India :-D. I would say its not a bad deal. Generally you receive item in 3-4 days but in my case FF courier messed up with invoice which cost me additional delay of few days.
Initially I was bit skeptical to buy from ainol India, but after looking at all my options i went for it as they claimed that they provide ASS too, and now i don't regret it at all. With the lesser price, i got tab, OTG cable, pouch and warranty as well.
I wont do any review of the tab as there are plenty of those on internet. But few things i would like to mention for people who are planning to buy this tab.

Tablet does not feel cheap at all in hand. Nice build quality. There is nothing written in chinese on the device :-D. My first hands on tab, everything worked fine, no problem at all like mentioned in other threads like touch issue, power management issue except overheating. Device gets overheated like anything even if you are not playing any games or doing some heavy work. I guess it would be firmware issue.
I received tab with 0705 firmware which is not the latest. Latest F/W released by ainol is 0926.
As many apps are incompatible with stock ROM, I installed CM9 ROM (check out slatedroid for more info) as soon as i received tab. Overheating issue is also resolved :-D. I think this tab is perfect with CM9 ROM, everything works fine. For gaming, installed ShadowGun and worked like a charm, no lag at all. My next test will be to check HDMI compatibility.

Let me finish it here, got tired of typing :razz:

shiv.emf

Broken In
Hi All ,
I have placed order for Ainol Crystal , i would like it know if is it mandatory to install custom rom ? what are the issues if i dont install any rom at all .

Thanks!

mastervk

In the zone
It is not mandatory to install custom rom in any android tablet or mobile.
Only if there is a custom rom with some special feature or better performance you might want to install it.

chestersudhakar

I placed an order for ainol novo 7 crystal two days back in Ainol India - Sellers of Ainol Novo Tablets in India after reading the reviews here..
And my order status in their site shows COMPLETE after payment and i also didnt get an email confirmation..
Now they are not responding to my emails ! :| :-(

ankit360

Journeyman
i also planing to return my ainol hero to them . i don't like ainol software ie. ROM is buggy and most of software r not available in market :)
its has great hardware .but there software team screw all stuff .

shiv.emf

Broken In
It is not mandatory to install custom rom in any android tablet or mobile.
Only if there is a custom rom with some special feature or better performance you might want to install it.

Thanks !

I placed an order for ainol novo 7 crystal two days back in Ainol India - Sellers of Ainol Novo Tablets in India after reading the reviews here..
And my order status in their site shows COMPLETE after payment and i also didnt get an email confirmation..

even i haven't received the device . i have placed order on Dec 8th ( they are running out of stock). I got confirmation email..

this long wait is killing.......

i also planing to return my ainol hero to them . i don't like ainol software ie. ROM is buggy and most of software r not available in market :)

thats bad ! Saw some reviews on fire and aurora ( they have some issues)

Did u install any ROM ? there is lot of information on slatedriod, please chk.

arunsankar

Hello friend,

I am also in the same boat as you.
I have ordered an Aurora-2 from their website 1 week back.
The order status tells "COMPLETE" but its not shipped.
I have emailed them, but no response.
For the past 3 days, am calling them but the service seems to be pathetic and I haven't received any confirmation or information.
Please let me know the status of your order.

Thanks,
Arun Sankar

Top Bottom