Nerevarine

Incarnate
yep and the best part is Amlogic based CPUs have Kernel source released.. there is active development going on in slatedroid and other places.. XD
CM10, Bluetooth, and hundreds of other mods are present for ainol based tabs :p

rider

as Kratos
yep and the best part is Amlogic based CPUs have Kernel source released.. there is active development going on in slatedroid and other places.. XD
CM10, Bluetooth, and hundreds of other mods are present for ainol based tabs :p

Yea! I don't think Rockchip based CPUs (Spice tablet) has any kernel source released.

rider

as Kratos
yep Hero also has amlogic based CPU

Here u go

also, the current batch of novo 7 crystals seem to have a poorer screen

Is there any was to put CM 10 in spice tablet with rockchip 3066 with mali-400 quad core GPU?
If not I want to by Ainol Hero. Can you give me some link? where is it cheap?

Last edited:

ankit360

Journeyman
Is there any was to put CM 10 in spice tablet with rockchip 3066 with mali-400 quad core GPU?
If not I want to by Ainol Hero. Can you give me some link? where is it cheap?

There is rom development available for rockchip 3066 base tablet in slatedroid.

Interested to buy my 1 month old ainol hero? Mumbai only.

AinolIndia su*k they even don't replay to email after u purchase tablet from them . before buying tablet they response quickly to my emails ..

my advice is don't buy anything from them .

Update 9 Feb 2013

finally after reading my negative feedback on this thread ainolindia personally contact me give assurance that they will fix my screen issue . also accept that there was some communication gap . so i got some faith with them now .

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
There is rom development available for rockchip 3066 base tablet in slatedroid.

Interested to buy my 1 month old ainol hero? Mumbai only.

AinolIndia su*k they even don't replay to email after u purchase tablet from them . before buying tablet they response quickly to my emails ..

my advice is don't buy anything from them .

Ok! I am not buying from Ainol India. Though they are genuine distributor but they are not accepting providing warranty to other ainol tablets, just their the tablet purchased from them. LOL sounds fake to me.
I'm not from Mumbai and as far as I can see your tablet has issues of display and sound, how have you fixed that? :?

ankit360

Journeyman
Ok! I am not buying from Ainol India. Though they are genuine distributor but they are not accepting providing warranty to other ainol tablets, just their the tablet purchased from them. LOL sounds fake to me.
I'm not from Mumbai and as far as I can see your tablet has issues of display and sound, how have you fixed that? :?

yes yes yes .. i know original headset work properly . i need my IEM to work with it . i try three EP630 sound magic ES 18 and sennheiser 180 non of them work properly :-(

also i m getting this type of screen issue .

note : video is not uploaded by me .

i m getting same problem with my hero. can anybody explain me why this happen ? it's happen sometimes .

finally after reading my negative feedback on this thread ainolindia personally contact me give assurance that they will fix my screen issue . also accept that there was some communication gap . so i got some faith with them now .

Last edited:

vijay01

Right off the assembly line
Recently I bought Ainol Flame from Ainol India through ebay. I was worried about display for the price. But I am hugely impressed with it so far! Display is amazing and performance is also good. Haven't tested it thouroughly but pretty satisfied with it for last two weeks (mostly surfing, game playing like angry birds). I would say its great VFM. I chose it over Onda, Karbonn, Micromax, Spice .. in that order and few others. I am sure even Onda must be great tab but chose Ainol for its local presence.

sumy08

Right off the assembly line
Recently I bought Ainol Flame from Ainol India through ebay. I was worried about display for the price. But I am hugely impressed with it so far! Display is amazing and performance is also good. Haven't tested it thouroughly but pretty satisfied with it for last two weeks (mostly surfing, game playing like angry birds). I would say its great VFM. I chose it over Onda, Karbonn, Micromax, Spice .. in that order and few others. I am sure even Onda must be great tab but chose Ainol for its local presence.

Guys my experience with Ainol India is horryfying, I ordered my tab on 28th Jan, received on 1st Jan & found that product have manufacturing defect.

I sent the product back to them on same day & have written so many emails but the worst thing is they are not replying at all. The number mentioned on their websit is not working and I am really frustrated since I have spent my hard earned money and they are not responding.

To make it worse, the courier update is saying delivery attempted to Ashit Enterprises, don't know why they are unable to deliver. This is scaring the hell out of me.

So don't buy anything from them.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
While i like my Ainol Venus tab, but it has its cons - occasional erratic touchscreen and also the micro sd port is not being detected after 7 months. I think android is lagging in the tablet department. I have used ainol,samsung and even played with nexus 7 of my friend but none of them compares to my ipad mini. Sure it has low resolution, but you cant beat that touch, smoothness and amazing battery life. My next tablet will be an ipad larger version for sure.

Top Bottom