ankit360

Journeyman
my tablet headphone jack is also not working properly i try to contact ainolindia via email but no response from them . finally i ask ebay for refund . if they don't provide proper reply to email how they can give support during 1 year warranty period . guys don't buy from then . i pay some extra money to them coz they claim they provide me warranty . :-(

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
no progress in status! still it shows COMPLETE. i have placed order on 8th Dec !!! this wait is killing....
I have called them today , they said device will be shipped today ( no confirmation email )... :(

Pathetic service by ainol india. No response to emails!!

I am suspecting if they are FAKE !! so many people are in pipeline. if they dont have stock , they should update status on their website ..marking them as "out of stock".

they have taken money and not completing order !! something is really wrong

Wow, reading this thread has convinced me not to buy any ainol product. Also the ainol forums are filled with users having problems with ainol tabs. I guess when it comes to quality, long lasting tabs.better to save some cash and opt for ipad

shiv.emf

Broken In
I wonder why didn't you guyz ordered from ebay

I wonder why didn't you guyz ordered from ebay

got call from ainol india - They promised me to deliver crystal tab asap ( Delay in shipping is due to unforeseen Christmas rush in China. )

Last edited:

shiv.emf

Broken In
Wow, reading this thread has convinced me not to buy any ainol product. Also the ainol forums are filled with users having problems with ainol tabs. I guess when it comes to quality, long lasting tabs.better to save some cash and opt for ipad

I want to take my words back -- ainol india is genuine. They had issue ( they are working on to fix it ). There no issue with crystal tab unless u need specific game/app which is not working and need a ROM install.

ankit360

Journeyman
I want to take my words back -- ainol india is genuine. They had issue ( they are working on to fix it ). There no issue with crystal tab unless u need specific game/app which is not working and need a ROM install.

i buy ainol hero from them last week . first i plan to return but there restocking fee is too high so i decide to keep tab with me . now screen flick some times. i complain them about but no replay from them . i don't know how they r going to provide me warranty for next one year.

hope they r busy resolving supply issue and get back to me later and solve my issue .

androidlover

Right off the assembly line
A few days back, I had dropped by to Ainol Office in Vileparle For collecting my tablets ordered from the website, we were a group of 4 and wanted to buy - Ainol Flame and Ainol Hero each and 2 Ainol Crystal, We have collected Flame and Hero (my 2nd tablet :) old Aurora II has been gifted to my niece) but unfortunately Crystal was not in stock and they have confirmed the delivery after Christmas.
I just saw threads here and would like to inform you all that they are really genuine sellers, I have called them personally yesterday when I saw these threads on forum and a senior person has confirmed that he will take a quick action to resolve all the pending issues in 48 Hrs. Also, they said they will be a little more careful about the stocks in future specially during the festive season.

androidlover

my tablet headphone jack is also not working properly i try to contact ainolindia via email but no response from them . finally i ask ebay for refund . if they don't provide proper reply to email how they can give support during 1 year warranty period . guys don't buy from then . i pay some extra money to them coz they claim they provide me warranty . :-(

Hi ankit, Are you sure you are using the earphones provided with the Jack, I tried doing with my Hero and the original earphones works like a Charm. The same thing has been discussed in below thread as well. I think you must follow it to check the compatibility:

Headphone jack only plays to right side--sottware issue? - Ainol Novo 10 Hero - Ainol Forum - THE forum for Ainol Android tablets.

ankit360

Journeyman
Hi ankit, Are you sure you are using the earphones provided with the Jack, I tried doing with my Hero and the original earphones works like a Charm. The same thing has been discussed in below thread as well. I think you must follow it to check the compatibility:

Headphone jack only plays to right side--sottware issue? - Ainol Novo 10 Hero - Ainol Forum - THE forum for Ainol Android tablets.

yes yes yes .. i know original headset work properly . i need my IEM to work with it . i try three EP630 sound magic ES 18 and sennheiser 180 non of them work properly :-(

also i m getting this type of screen issue .

note : video is not uploaded by me .

i m getting same problem with my hero. can anybody explain me why this happen ? it's happen sometimes .

Last edited:

androidlover

yes yes yes .. i know original headset work properly . i need my IEM to work with it . i try three EP630 sound magic ES 18 and sennheiser 180 non of them work properly :-(

also i m getting this type of screen issue .

note : video is not uploaded by me .

i m getting same problem with my hero. can anybody explain me why this happen ? it's happen sometimes .

I think this is something you must be checking with the head phone manufacturer and not Ainol India. For me they have been always supportive to the logical questions I have asked :-o

ankit360

Journeyman
I think this is something you must be checking with the head phone manufacturer and not Ainol India. For me they have been always supportive to the logical questions I have asked :-o

exactly ur headphones are not compatible

i try EP630 SM E18 Sennheiser 180 now what u tell me to do . buy cheap headphone from road ?

seem lot's of ainol fanboy here :-D

after 1 week of use power button not clicking properly . most of my question was answered by slatedroid forum member then ainol india .

i know at cheap price i won't get product like ipad but at least it must work 1 - 6 month without problem .

did anybody of u have any experience with ainol india service ? did they actually repair product . ? plz share your experience .

BTW. screen and speed of ainol table is awesome . it not like laggy mm funbook / karbon tablet which my friends have .

chestersudhakar

Guys ainolindia is not at all fake..
After the long delay due to festive rush my tablet has been shipped by them..Now waiting for the courier guy to deliver..
Their customer service is not bad..In fact they called me up and explained for the delay..
As promised they shipped mine before christmas along with the freebies
And they are now official resellers of ainol products.
Check their website

*www.ainolindia.com/image/data/certificate.jpg

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Guys ainolindia is not at all fake..
After the long delay due to festive rush my tablet has been shipped by them..Now waiting for the courier guy to deliver..
Their customer service is not bad..In fact they called me up and explained for the delay..
As promised they shipped mine before christmas along with the freebies
And they are now official resellers of ainol products.
Check their website

*www.ainolindia.com/image/data/certificate.jpg

Nice..!! Finally authorized distributor..!!

ankit360

Journeyman
great i also keep my ainol hero with me . but it has lot's of small issue like headphone connector . no audio from hdmi . etc etc

suhailhdin

Broken In
Only this thread helped me not to place an order for Crystal to Ainol India. Thank you for sharing your experiences. I might go for PIPO U1 instead, only if convinced. Let me hear from PIPO users also if any.

Top Bottom