Agp to pci

Status
Not open for further replies.

aneesh kalra

Mclaren F1 Long tail
Can somebody please instruct as to how I acn change my primary graphic card from agp to onboard.This is because my agp card which is quite old and was only bought because it supported Transform and lighting for rs 2000 is only 32 mb whereas onboard is 64 mb does not do this.Now till now all games were running smmoothly on this till nfs most wnted but now nfs carbon did not run properly.will it run on onboard of intel865gbf mobo.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
What you speak of isnt possible but you can plugin your card to GBF and use it instead of the onboard if you are unsatisfied.

OP
aneesh kalra

aneesh kalra

Mclaren F1 Long tail
what I meant was that that when i uninstall the agp drivers wiil i have to do it in safe mode and how to do the complete setting up process.

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
just uninstall the drivers and then shut ur PC down and take ot ur AGP card and restart ur system and install the drivers for ur onboard graphics

OP
aneesh kalra

aneesh kalra

Mclaren F1 Long tail
When i uninstall the card and remove the agp drivers then how will the display work in the first place .Will it restart in safe mode.

Pathik

Google Bot
nope not in safe mode but with the visual styles in xp off... Once u install the onboard gfx drivers the styles ll work again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom