AGP card needed

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
The GF 6200 AGP card used by my deceased nephew's wife and their young son has gone kaput and they cannot afford to replace the entire system yet. So I'm looking for a stop-gap replacement for the AGP card.

I'd like something better than a 6200 if possible. A 6600GT or 7600GT would be great. So if anyone has one lying around, please reply here or PM me with your price.

I may also settle for a 6200 if nothing better comes up.

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
I have an XFX nvidia 6200 graphics card lying unused. pm me your expected price if you are interested.

OP
P

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Let's first wait and see if something better than a 6200 turns up.

To everyone concerned, please note that what's needed is an AGP card, not PCI-E.

OP
P

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Thanks for the reply, and baiju too. But I'm still hoping for something in the class of a 6600/GT, like an ATI 9800 XT, X700-800, etc. Considering the huge popularity of such cards in their time, it's surprising that no one has come up with an offer. I'd expected that at least a few members would still have them lying around.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Just to inform...I have an old Geforce 6200 256MB 8x AGP card lying with me...if u want..u can PM me...

Last edited:

Akhil Jain

Journeyman
xfx gf 6800 xtreme 256mb ddr3 dual dvi ..with vga converter if u want..
pm me ur price.
will post full details after exam.3 days later..
no shipping bcoz testing not possible and ur satisfaction. will install @ ur home or system and u can check and test
r u frm delhi/ncr?
mypurchaseprice:8500/-

reason for sale: nothing if ur offer lucrative then..also i am nowdays busy n no time for games..for ms-office my on-board vga is enough.

Condition:
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended.
Enclosure Type: Plug-in card Interface: AGP
Memory Size: 256 MB Graphics Processor: NVIDIA GeForce 6800XT
Chipset Manufacturer: NVIDIA

i think this my model..XFX GeForce 6800 XTreme 256MB DDR3
will confirm after opening my cabinet

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I have BIG 6600. Fan is not working. Haven't used it for months. Will give it for free, no use for it now. You might have to install a new fan.

I remember the time I bought it, was able to play NFS MW and every other game at that moment :p

OP
P

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
@Akhil : I live far far away from Delhi.

@Faun : Thanks for the offer. Do you have any idea if the card still works properly except for the fan? I'm in electronics so rigging up something in place of the original fan shouldn't be a problem. I'll pay the shipping charge of course.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Yeah, it should work fine (95%). Only problem was fan stopped spinning. I later upgraded to a new mobo DG965RY, it's integrated graphics chip GMA 3000 was good enough for the games at that time with latest shader model support. Further there was not AGP support.

Will ship you at my cost. Pay me the shipping cost later when you confirm it working fine.

PM me your preferred courier and the shipping address.

Here are the latest pics:
*farm7.static.flickr.com/6183/6078590329_9e4b2e9b45_z.jpg

*farm7.static.flickr.com/6202/6079130146_011c18683d_z.jpg

*farm7.static.flickr.com/6193/6078592421_689ec11054_z.jpg

*farm7.static.flickr.com/6075/6078593227_e56306d7c7_z.jpg

Top Bottom