Age Of Empires II HD

OP
avinandan012

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Re: Playing Age Of Empires II HD

Try www.indusclan.com Its the AoC Dedicated site for Indian gamers with more than 2k members.
thanks for the site info.
we used to play this for hours in college. Epic strategies.
Waiting for a sale for the HD version.

OP
avinandan012

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent

corrupted graphics. colors are mostly inverted.

I know only one way to resolve this kill "explorer.exe"

Niilesh

Padawan

Try Javascript Redirect Its the AoC Dedicated site for Indian gamers with more than 2k members.
Thanks for the link :)

If you haven't already heard about it, then - Windows 7 fix for running old games that use directdraw graphics - Windows 7 Help Forums

truegenius

UNPREDICTABLE

i encounter inverted graphics only when i force morphological filtering on aoe 1 & 2

maybe dx6 (program name is directplay 6 , i think it means dx6 :??: ) is related to this problem
i first instaled the dx6 then the game and it ran without any problem

i don't know how to uninstall dx6 so i am unable to make sure if dx6 can resilve the problem or not

though you can try dx6 if its fixes the probpem or not

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy

MS will probably say it's 66% less than the price of new games ($60). But why should I pay that much for a mere rehash?

Sony has repackaged a lot of games as "HD" and are selling it at full price for PS3. So it's just a fare statement to make.

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God

just started playing this game.. probably my first rts game.. it's too deep. the amount of hotkeys, micro management and timing etc are overwhelming.. getting crushed on easy... :(

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Got the game, looking forward to install it. Some other people also get it, lets play some Multiplayer.

[MENTION=126473]theserpent[/MENTION] [MENTION=158584]DVJex[/MENTION]

DVJex

In the zone

just started playing this game.. probably my first rts game.. it's too deep. the amount of hotkeys, micro management and timing etc are overwhelming.. getting crushed on easy... :(
I'm not that good with hotkeys and timings too. But i think the AI ratings are incorrect. I played with those 2 different AIs on Standard, and one was totally useless, the other was really really good. That was like 4-5x my score and had units everywhere.

Got the game, looking forward to install it. Some other people also get it, lets play some Multiplayer.

[MENTION=126473]theserpent[/MENTION] [MENTION=158584]DVJex[/MENTION]
I played with him and it seems both of us lag. Him more than me. Not sure if it's because of our processors or because MS was too lazy improving this game.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR

I have it too, but uninstalled it a week ago ;(
Too lazy to re-download now ;(

ravi847

Journeyman

that is because most of the units in warcraft have their own identity. .meaning their own powers and attributes and you are supposed to use all your units' powers to be effective in game
you will lose if you just make a bunch of army and send it to fight enemy.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

I purchased this recently along with AoE: Complete Edition on Steam.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

every unit has a counter unit if i remember right like for knights and paladin --> pikemans and halbenders etc...........

Top Bottom