Age Group of TDF Gamers

Whats your age group?

• Total voters

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
I'm 16(and 4 months). I don't remember since when I'm gaming, age of 4 probably(Dangerous Dave, Mario, Bow & Arrow, Paranoid, Contra, Adventure Island, Snow Bros.). :D
^^AGE 4....
how the hell do you grab that mouse at that age?

BTW I remember the Computer in my house at the age of 8(in 2002)
I miss these games:
Cold Shadow , Dave , Pin Ball , Fighting Force , Virtua Fighter 2 , Sango ....

shreymittal

Being Human
^^AGE 4....
how the hell do you grab that mouse at that age?

BTW I remember the Computer in my house at the age of 8(in 2002)

Even i got my first pc in 1998 when i was 5 yrs old. I used to play NFS 3 (Hot Pursuit), Pinball, Spider Solitare, Virtual Fighter 2, Road Rash.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
@ganeshnokiae63, I had hands. I did not grow them over time. I'm a human, not a tree.

Even i got my first pc in 1998 when i was 5 yrs old. I used to play NFS 3 (Hot Pursuit), Pinball, Spider Solitare, Virtual Fighter 2, Road Rash.

Played VCop 2 too! And played NFS on my uncle's PC as it didn't run on mine. :D

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
So .. NoasArcAngel has been playing Counter Strike form the age of 3/4 :razz:

Take it from someone who has played cs for 6 years... yeah lol. and owned 4 mice + 3 gaming mats + 2 keyboards...

Proof

:twisted:

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
i have only one thing to do :lol:

EDIT :

Rcuber i saw ur new dp, looks like you are going for a lot of photo shoots these days...

ohh and im anonymous, i am legion.. i do not forget.. i do not forgive.. watch your email accounts ;)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
i have only one thing to do :lol:

EDIT :

Rcuber i saw ur new dp, looks like you are going for a lot of photo shoots these days...

ohh and im anonymous, i am legion.. i do not forget.. i do not forgive.. watch your email accounts ;)

What dp? ...

Top Bottom