Advice please: XFX 5700LE or Asus 9550

Status
Not open for further replies.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
borg said:
I called up Rashi peripherals. Those people are quoting a price of Rs. 15k for a XFX 6600GT . Bulls**t :x

Ahh ! So this is the price on the "real" 6600GT ! Thats good enuf ! The XFX ppl are selling underclocked 6600GTs for arnd 13.5k or so and there are people proclaiming prices like 11-12k all arnd the forum !

OP
B

borg

In the zone
Man im really tired. Why the hell do we in india have to pay exhorbitant prices for products??? :x I mean these things are available in other countries for half & sometimes less than half price. Whos responsible for this shit???. I am gonna blow him upto bits or perish in the attempt myself :evil:

Also who is dealing in this Club 3d cards & powercolor cards in Bangalore???. It seems these Big byte guys donot deal in club 3d anymore. They only do XFX now.

I heard that a company called mediatech does powercolor. But I am no where close to getting any info on these guys in Bangalore. These guys don't even seem to have a website. What kind of ugly shit is this????. I mean, who do they think they are???? Men in Black???. Samurai Jack???? The mafia???. Hell man, even the mafia has better visibility. :x

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
borg said:
Man im really tired. Why the hell do we in india have to pay exhorbitant prices for products??? :x I mean these things are available in other countries for half & sometimes less than half price. Whos responsible for this ****???. I am gonna blow him upto bits or perish in the attempt myself :evil:

Also who is dealing in this Club 3d cards & powercolor cards in Bangalore???. It seems these Big byte guys donot deal in club 3d anymore. They only do XFX now.

I heard that a company called mediatech does powercolor. But I am no where close to getting any info on these guys in Bangalore. These guys don't even seem to have a website. What kind of ugly **** is this????. I mean, who do they think they are???? Men in Black???. Samurai Jack???? The mafia???. Hell man, even the mafia has better visibility. :x

Well its India dude, the 6600Gt abroad costs arnd 7-8k only ! Blow up the bloody politicians/ministers if u will ;) !! (just kidding)

Well bigbyte long ago left the dealership of club3d cards, so the sole distri in Mumbai i know of is Prime ABGB ! They ship all over the country if u want i'll give u theirs contact info.

For mediatech contact sales@mediatechindia.com ! And yeah the market presence on these guys is microscopic ! :lol: :lol: Thats y crap brands do better in India. This will change only when all the consumers become aware and start demanding the best. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom