Advice on 45k PC

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
If no other case is left u can buy asrock z77 extreme 4 from Buy "MB Asrock Sandy Bridge Z77 Extreme4 1155 Pin Boxed " @ iTerials in Bangalore

OP
S

SunE

Professional Newbie
Dude their cost is way too much. I checked this afternoon itself. The price on the site is excluding 5% VAT+ around 850 shipping.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Well you should have taken it when u were in bangalore reducing shipping charge . Anyways you can wait a little more to get this mobo . In new delhi , mediaman is giving it @ 9.5k + tax = 10k

OP
S

SunE

Professional Newbie
Buddy I didn't know of bwindia shop when I was in Bangalore. That time I only knew about Parvat Computers who had promised me that they had one in stock but then when I was actually getting ready to go to the store and called them up for directions they said that it wasn't available right away and I had to give them advance so that they can get one for me from Mumbai. As for mediaman, I had talked with them too and they said that here in Kolkata they can give for 9500+4%VAT=9880. But the problem with them is that their delivery time is too long(10-15 days) and I need my complete build by next week. Anyways I'll be searching my local markets on Monday. Then if I couldn't find one still will get a more expensive ASUS one.

UPDATE:
Ok so Z77 Extreme 4 ain't available in Kolkata. Mediaman will take 10-15 days to deliver which I simply don't have(i.e. don't wanna wait :p ). Also ASUS boards are very expensive so I decided to go for a cheap but extremely VFM mobo, Biostar TZ68k+ :D

Flipkart.com: SuNnY M's WishList: dmehta3-9320 Wishlist
This is the final list of all the stuff I'm ordering tonight. Any suggestions welcome but please say something before it's too late :p

NOTE: I wanted to go with Corsair Carbide 400R but it's outta stock right now and I can't wait anymore to order so that's why I chose CM Elite 430. It's a good cabinet right? 'Cause I saw many members using it.

OP
S

SunE

Professional Newbie
Hahaha thnx. But anymore suggestions guys? Oh and I forgot to mention that I'll be getting a HD 7850. But can't decide whether to get the Gigabyte from SMC or SAPPHIRE from MD??

OP
S

SunE

Professional Newbie
Yeah that's what I saw in reviews and read in the Elite 430/431 thread that it's a great spacious cabinet with killer looks but lacks cable management. However cable management can be done, it just takes some work. So I guess I might just go ahead with it.

Any particular reason for recommending SAPPHIRE over GIGABYTE(apart from fans rattling at full speed)?

the_conqueror

Ambassador of Buzz
Yeah that's what I saw in reviews and read in the Elite 430/431 thread that it's a great spacious cabinet with killer looks but lacks cable management. However cable management can be done, it just takes some work. So I guess I might just go ahead with it.

Any particular reason for recommending SAPPHIRE over GIGABYTE(apart from fans rattling at full speed)?

No other specific reason behind the suggestion. I like the sapphire one, because I'm using it myself.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Seriously dude?
You live in south kolkata and still buying from flipkart?
Go to chandni, and you can get cheaper deal on every item.

OP
S

SunE

Professional Newbie
Dude I know but I had no other choice. Dad said he'll only buy if I get it in EMI option as he won't spend 50-60k at once since it's always good to have some funds ready in case of emergency(his words not mine). It would've cost me around 1.5-2k less but well what can be done now?

OP
S

SunE

Professional Newbie
LOL I know all that but what's done is done. Now I'm going to Chandni tomorrow to buy UPS and GPU. GPU is decided HD 7850. But what about UPS? I'll be having a total budget of 20k outta which 15.6k will go towards GPU. Now what's the best UPS I can get with the remaining budget?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
LOL I know all that but what's done is done. Now I'm going to Chandni tomorrow to buy UPS and GPU. GPU is decided HD 7850. But what about UPS? I'll be having a total budget of 20k outta which 15.6k will go towards GPU. Now what's the best UPS I can get with the remaining budget?

Buy APC 1KVa. @5K Spend 500/- more.
BTW, do you really need UPS? Here in Salt lake, I never used UPS.
Tomorrow you may also see some other forum member(s) there in Chandni.

OP
S

SunE

Professional Newbie
I live in Bhawanipore and here too rarely ever there is a power cut. But some members had suggested me to get UPS too as even they thought UPS wasn't necessary but then a sudden power cut damaged their components. So I decided to get one too. Plus even my dad said to get UPS. So can you suggest anything for a lower price? Also I've heard that APC 1.1kVA is cheaper than 1kVA. Is that true? And if yes then why? Also who all members will be going tomorrow, at what time and which shop?

Top Bottom