Advice for Budget Tablet under INR7000

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
Interested in buying a budget tablet.

budget is INR7,000 (the lesser the better)

use - browsing, youtube, facebook, watching all sort of videos (avi, mp4, wmv, mpg, mkv, m2ts....) and mp3 songs (for that might connect speaker set to 3.5mm slot)

internet - right now will use MBlaze, and at times wifi

connectivity - will connect external usb drives like - pen drive, lacie little disk (portable 250gb hdd) and seagate backup plus 2gb drive)

Store - app store needed (google play)

voice call - not needed (no problems if available)

After Sales Support - need good one

place of use - Lucknow, UP

Purchase place - offline n online both (have bought items from ebay, indiatimes, rediff and flipkart)

Have seen many - Zync 99 and 999plus, Lava E-Tab XTRON Tablet, Swipe 3D Life Tab X74 3D, HCL ME Tablet U1, U2, Micromax Funbook, Karbonn etc.

almost finalized / settled on HCL ME Tab U2 / U1 (better one) because of HCL name

Last edited:

shijilt

Journeyman
Lava E-Tab XTRON Tablet , considering the performance.
It has the best processor + GPU + Display in this below 7000 category.
I have been researching on these tabs for more than a week.
Only thing I didn't like in this tab is the battery backup , heard that it gives only 2 hours with wifi on.
But if you keep WiFi off and reduce brightness , it can give up to 3.5 - 4 hours.

OP
vidhubhushan

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
was just going to mention the same. :D tyvm buddy. i won't be using wifi but MBlaze / photon+ on it so wifi will definitely be off.

Lava E-Tab XTRON Tablet , considering the performance.
It has the best processor + GPU + Display in this below 7000 category.
I have been researching on these tabs for more than a week.
Only thing I didn't like in this tab is the battery backup , heard that it gives only 2 hours with wifi on.
But if you keep WiFi off and reduce brightness , it can give up to 3.5 - 4 hours.

Top Bottom