advice about HTC DESIRE V

anky

Youngling
hello everyone..
i recently came across.. HTC DESIRE V
it willl cost around 14-15k if bought from local shop..
i want to ask that will it be a wise decision to buy it..??..or there is any other mobile with similar config..
i have never used an android before..and i have heard a lot about HTC..
so please help..
thanks in advance..

aroraanant

Explorer
Its a good phone for the price, I have tried it.The camera is good, not so bad but not so good either.
In terms of looks nothing can beat and no phone in that price bracket is available with a 4" screen + it is a dual sim also so thats a bonus.
Only cons is the processor is not a dual core but in that price bracket one should not demand for more that.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
hello everyone..
i recently came across.. HTC DESIRE V
it willl cost around 14-15k if bought from local shop..
i want to ask that will it be a wise decision to buy it..??..or there is any other mobile with similar config..
i have never used an android before..and i have heard a lot about HTC..
so please help..
thanks in advance..

you can also check sony xperia u.... although the screen is smaller, i wouldnt go for htc as a first buy because the company markets its products as premium meaning to say that in 15k bracket htc desire v has the best design and quality of components for the body. its like the iphone of android... so if you want a basic hang of android and want to further personalise the phone by adding custom rom etc, you should get xperia u. Not only xperia u has good hardware but its cheaper than the htc.

Top Bottom