Advani's IT vision. 2 Mbps broadband for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iinfi

mekalodu
2Mbps for Rs. 200 with 2 GB download cap

Go INDIA Go ... read this
*www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9131059

4T7

Journeyman
Advani needs to see an Optometrist there's definitely something wrong with his 'vision'

mrintech

Technomancer
I just know one thing, L K Advani is advertising like hell with Google Adsense to make him next PM :neutral: :mad:

*i44.tinypic.com/rir98g.png
and from where he's getting so much money to pay Google???? Checkout his site Alexa Ranking and Visitors here: *www.alexa.com/siteinfo/lkadvani.in

*i41.tinypic.com/119m9vb.jpg

Tremendous Boost due to Adsense :evil:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
+ 10% cess :D
+ 20000Rs installation charges :lol:
+ 250Rs/month modem charges and you wont b allowed to use ur own modem. :))

You didn't include the per MB charges on extra downloading from the specified limit.
Rs 400/MB................:-D:-D:-D
And the security deposit of Rs. 30000 :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
I just know one thing, L K Advani is advertising like hell with Google Adsense to make him next PM :neutral: :mad:

*i44.tinypic.com/rir98g.png

Tremendous Boost due to Adsense :evil:

Look at the way he is standing. Back pain leke bhi PM bannke ka jasba.....:mrgreen::mrgreen::-D:-D
Ya phir kha ke pura fit hogaya ho ki apne aap ko thik se khara bhi nahi karr paraha...:-D:-D

OP
shaunak

shaunak

Tux Fan
Don't worry.

All these ads are coming from you hard earned tax money which they managed to swindle from you during their rule. Same with the congress "haath" adverts on prime time TV.

Sourceforge is full of Advani adverts. He is gunning for us geeks.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
This PDF file contains all his goals in the field of IT!!! :grin::grin:
*www.lkadvani.in/eng/images/stories/it-vision.pdf?gclid=CJirprHw25kCFYItpAodvCnDVA

Advani with a laptop...:grin::grin:

*img294.imageshack.us/img294/9364/96360327.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom