Adult-rated foreign films may be allowed on digital platforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
With broadcasters and the government close to working out a new content code for television, foreign movies with partial nudity and mature content may soon be allowed at all time bands on digital addressable media platforms like direct-to-home (DTH) services, conditional access system and IPTV platforms, which have the provision of a parental lock.
This may bring some cheer to lesser mortals who don't know what Torrents are...! or for someone who are too embarrassed to ask the local VCDwala for the ahem! stuff...or to frustrated souls like digitians geeks;)!

Read on

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
If I remember correctly there used to be a tv channel "ren tv" or something like that.

Does the name strike anything in anyone:p

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
If I remember correctly there used to be a tv channel "ren tv" or something like that.

It was a Russian channel.........lol!!! this channel cleared all my doubts I had during my puberty!! lol.......

lalitnagda

Broken In
well this is nothing but a time pass. Earlier too there were such films on tv which eventually govt blocked. then there were suggestions to allow adult content on tv after 11:30 pm but that too never took off.

hence this too will be a piece of news but i don't see it materialize. and even if it happens it will be just for a few days then back to balaji serials
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
well this is nothing but a time pass. Earlier too there were such films on tv which eventually govt blocked. then there were suggestions to allow adult content on tv after 11:30 pm but that too never took off.

hence this too will be a piece of news but i don't see it materialize. and even if it happens it will be just for a few days then back to balaji serials

Last edited:

yashvisent

Right off the assembly line
good joke
LOL
Posted again:
good joke
LOL

Last edited:

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
In internet age.....this doesnt make any sense. Teenagers, who cant surf p**n sites at their home, go to cyber cafes or make arrangements with frnds.....

Everything is available at WWW.

amol48

Searching...

Russian channel.. used to be aired at 10:30 daily by our local cablewala... Also had Ren Tv News, Ren TV movies and here's some wiki on ren:

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REN_TV

I hope this is what you were taking about :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom